Sweet dreams

Huyuuu

Okay sorry this is a filler chapter, I really want to try and develop their relationship in this chapter because IM SO FUCKING EXCITED FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER AHHH I think you can guess what's gonna happen. Also this title doesn't have anything to do with the real plot of this chapter lmao.
Also sorry for the grammar mistakes, there were loads in the last chapter and I'm really embarrassed. I'm sorry, I fell asleep writing it.

Anyyyway thanks for reading, I love you all!

There is a time skip to the end of August here by the way
••••••••••••

Yuuri sat on the edge of his bed, staring at the photo frame in his hands. He'd been thinking about it a lot over the past few days. He wiped his cheeks as a few tears spilled from his eyes. He wiped his fallen tears off the glass of the photo frame and sighed. He was scared and confused. He was torn. He really was. The reason being so was Izo.

He missed the old him. The person he was in love with five years ago. He was one of the sweetest people he knew. He didn't know why it had happened him, but he'd turned into a monster. He was the reason Yuuri hated himself so much. The reason Yuuri was so scared of disappointing others, because whatever Yuuri did for him, it was never good enough. The reason for so many sleepless nights. And the reasons for so many scars.

Yuuri wanted to see Izo again. The last time he'd seen him was nearly two months ago. He was so relieved that he hadn't bumped into him in the streets or anything. It was quite a foreign feeling to Yuuri, not having to worry about pleasing someone to their standards, and not getting hit or slapped. It was also weird to Yuuri to have someone actually care and support what he did, because he was so used to being tossed to the side and forgotten about by Izo that he'd learned to live that way, and still wasn't used to have someone interested in him.

There was a quiet knock at his door, but Yuuri failed to notice. He was too lost in his thought. Yuuri heard a flick of the light switch and the whole room lit up. He squinted at the sudden burst of light, since he'd been in the dark for so long. He looked up and saw Viktor standing at his door and looking directly at Yuuri.

"You didn't come out this morning." Viktor broke the silence and walked over and sat on the edge of Yuuri's bed.

Yuuri rubbed his eyes and sniffed. He tried to clean himself up slightly. Viktor noticed how sad he looked. There was obviously something bothering him, Viktor could tell by his actions and words. Viktor felt slightly awkward because he was absolutely terrible at dealing with crying people, but he tried his best and the prayed that it was enough.

"What's wrong Yuuri?" Viktor questioned him. Yuuri looked up at him and ran his hands through his hair.

"Nothing." Yuuri replied while looking down at his hands in his lap.

Viktor glared at him. Yuuri looked back up at him after awhile to see a pair of piercing icy blue eyes staring at him. Yuuri could feel himself getting slightly annoyed at Viktor.

"You're really stubborn, you know that?" Yuuri commented. He frowned at Viktor before going back to fumble about with his fingers. Viktor was slightly taken back at Yuuri's words.

"I'm only trying to help." Viktor replied in a sad tone, which made Yuuri feel really guilty. Yuuri rubbed the bridge of his nose. He kept on fucking up.

"Look, I'm Sorry I just-"

"No, it's fine, there's no need to apologise. It's my fault. I shouldn't have barged in like that. I'll leave you to it." Viktor nodded his head at Yuuri before getting up and walking towards the door.