Hewwo?

Okay, so,,,,,,, I haven't been on here for nearly 2 years which is *A Lot* of time. I think the last time I was on here was at the beginning of Year 11, and now I'm Starting Year 13 which is my last ever year of school lmaoooo.

Honestly I deleted this app because I was having the worst time of my life and I was just under so much pressure in school with exams and from my parents and from other stuff that was going on. Truthfully, it's taken till about a few months ago to get better but I'm in a much better place now and I've been having the best time of my life, which is something I never thought I'd be able to say and it makes me so happy being able to say it!!

I just want to thank you so so much for all of the support on this book, even if I've abandoned it for a bit, I'm so grateful and lucky to have so much support. Genuinely, I feel so lucky and undeserving!!  I don't know if anyone reads this anymore or wants me to update it, I have a few chapters that I started writing and never finished, so if it's in anyone's interest for me to update, please say!!

Realistically, I don't know if I'll ever finish it because I have my A levels this year and I'm going to have to work non stop though out the year, so I won't have much time. But, again, I'm willing to try for you guys if that's what you want!! I genuinely love you all and I'm so grateful uwu!!

I hope you're all doing well, If any of you ever need someone to talk to, please hmu. I know how valuable it is having someone you're able talk to when you feel like shit or just need to get something off your chest, so please don't hesitate to message me!

Again, thank you for all the support you've given me, even if I haven't been on here in awhile, I'm so so grateful, I love you all <3