If Only...

If only, I had read the contract. If only, I remembered Red Bull having two drivers. I sat in the canteen of the office at Milton Keynes. Head resting on my hands, I'd been too distracted with wanting the job that I didn't care, I should've though.

"Morning, fan girl." I heard the accent, knowing it was my favourite Aussie.
"Good morning, my Australian princess." I joked before looking at him. "Time for the simulator, I see."
"Yes darling." He settled next to me. "So working for our Maximus?"
"Yep, should be meeting him in an hour." A sigh left my lips. "I should've read the contract."
"You just signed?" He stared at me, with a goofy grin plastered on his face.
"I thought I would be working with you." My head hung low. "I wouldn't say no to a Red Bull contract anyway."
"Come on, he ain't that bad." He assured me. "He's good fun. Maybe your cuteness will throw him off a bit though."
"Not helping princess." I stared at his brown eyes. "Not helping at all."

I saw him walking up to us. This was shit.

"Daniel, want a cup?" His Dutch accent flowed in the air.
"Love to, mate." Daniel turned his attention to his teammate. "Can you grab two though, my mate here needs one as well."
"Sure." He nodded before getting another one and making his way over. "So who's your mate?"
"She's Jaden your vlogger." Daniel chuckled before winking at me.
"Thanks for the cup of coffee." I could feel my hands getting sweaty. "Jaden Vermeer as Daniel said."
"So you will be following me until I stop." He sighed.
"Or I'll get fired. " I replied. "You can still go and ask Christian to get someone else."
"No, if he does I'll kill him." Daniel patted my shoulder. "Time for the two of you to get to know each other."

He got up and left after kissing the top of my head. Max took my face in a small smile on his face. I turned to face him.

"So where you from?"
"The Netherlands." He could have know with my last name. "But travelled with my cousin a lot."
"Who's your cousin?"
"Kenneth Vermeer, the goalie of Feyenoord." I noticed the confusion on his face. It turned to annoyance not long after. "I didn't sign because of fame. I just wanted to be up close in Formula 1. I enjoyed karting when I was younger, the fast pace and the sound. "
"You don't seem like one to enjoy that."
"You don't seem to be as nice as Ricciardo said you'd be." I stood up. "I'll ask Horner for your agenda since you are a pain in the back side."

As I made my way to the second floor, I heard some one telling times.

"Let go of the brakes earlier in corner 3."
"Got it." My favourite accent replied.

Curiosity got the best of me, I walked over to the voices.

"Try to get the perfect line, Daniel." The man's voice chuckled.
"Try to think of the track as a lady, touch it at the right places and she'll get wet." I said.
"Jaden."
"Just follow them curves." I butted in.

-Max.

Maybe I shouldn't have said that. It was her first time meeting me and she was a friend of Daniel. I watched her tight jeans holding her bum perfectly as she stormed off. Her hips swayed from side to side. I was rude, thinking of her wanting to be famous. Maybe she just enjoyed vlogging, maybe she just needed a job. Why did I say she wasn't someone that would like karting? Maybe because she was fit, long legs, a well formed ass, slim waist and a good set of tits. Don't forget them full lips, hazel eyes, black hair and tan skin.
I followed her, second floor. She smiled as she walked to the simulator.

"Try to think of the track as a lady." She focused on him. "Touch it at the right places and she'll get wet."
"Jaden."
"Just follow them curves."

She knew how a young man's head worked. She described the track as a woman. Just with the speed the woman might get hurt though.

"Jade, where's Max?"
"He got the idea that I wanted to vlog him for fame." I heard her sigh. "Look I just should have read the contract before signing. If I had know he was so narrow minded I wouldn't have signed at all. "

Her voice dropped as I heard Daniel get out the simulator.

"It's not your fault, wish you signed for me but that's because we've known each other for years."
"Anyway before I fuck up your mood, my princess." She called him princess, why was that? "I'll let you go practice. Text me for food, this girl needs a good cuddle."

She laughed, it sounded  beautiful. Ugh, I messed up a bit.

"I will, you at the apartments?"
"Yep." She popped the P. "132"

This was my cue to go, quickly. I safely got out of the hallway, men's toilet, just like high school. Staring at myself in the mirror, splashing water in my face.

-Jaden.

Daniel had brought us Chinese, which we had finished an hour back. My head was now resting on his shoulder and his arm was resting on mine.

"So did you get his agenda?" Dan finally broke the silence.
"Yup, he wasn't too pleased with Max, not that that's my problem." I squeezed his leg. "Think Seb could help me with this problem?"
"I don't know, call him." He smiled. "You are his so called baby sister."
"That's what scares me." I chuckled. "You know it would probably be better if I didn't."
"It's so weird, I'll be able to squeeze you everyday." Dan pulled my body closer. "Too bad you are under aged."
"Ew pervert." I chuckled.
"I know." He laughed along with me. "If Seb was here he'd castrate me right here, right now."
"He probably would." I nodded while laughing.

The two of us had sat there laughing, joking and worst of all sleeping. Somehow my Australian princess always made me laugh.