Australian Princess.

Nearly three years ago I had my own YouTube channel. Some people reached out and asked me to do random things. As in, trying to wax my arm hair, shave off my hair or walk around in an animal costume when I did my daily things. I did most of them. Since I was an under aged teen, nearly 15, I had to listen to my parents. Not that I didn't do so in the first place. It was not that they were strict or anything. Anyway, I got a direct message on Twitter, DanielRicciardo3 and it was verified. I read ' Hey it's Daniel Ricciardo, the real one. I've gotta say I enjoy your YT vids' . I started chatting with him for the entire day and that's how I became friends with my princess. He found out my age and was shocked, according to him I didn't act like that.
When I met him, I just turned 16. I went to Spa on Thursday, my dad made sure I went with my cousin, who took his wife along, girlfriend at the time. So they could have a romantic weekend. As long as I called them every 2 hours I was in the clear. It was fun, seeing the drivers and their technicians walk the track. Once I saw Daniel I called him.

"Daniel!"I yelled. "I am Daniel and my best friend is a 16 year old Dutch girl!"
"Jaden?" He looked confused, before walking up to me."What the hell are you doing here?"
"I told you, dumbnut. I got tickets." I smiled as he shook his head.
"Dan we need to finish the walk." His technician stated.
"Coming." He replied before turning back to me. "Go to the entrance, I'll pick you up when I'm done."

I nodded as he went back to the track. Humming a song while making my way to the entrance. Not many people where there, which surprised me more than anything. Daniel ran out the entrance and hugged me. Maybe he ran his way over the track.

"Hey." He nearly pulled me off the ground, so my 'hey' was muffled into his chest.
"Can't believe you made it." He smiled down at me.
"Said I would." I could feel my cheeks heat up a bit.
"Let's get inside before people start yelling at me." He laughed, before entwining our fingers and dragging me along."This is the garage."
"I can see that." I huffed, smiling at his car.
"Daniel, this your new girl?" I heard a familiar voice.
"No Seb, if she was I'd be in jail." Daniel's grin was plastered on his face. "This is my best friend, Jaden."
"Sort of best friend, since I am way under aged." I rolled my eyes. "Jaden Vermeer, Mr Sebastian Vettel."
"Seb will do, Jaden." He chuckled before pulling me into a hug. "How young are you?" Seb pushed Dan away. "You go finish your track walk."

Dan nodded before hugging me.

"Just turned 16."
"Oh so you can drink in your home country, right?" He smiled at me.
"Not any more they changed it a year back, to 18." I explained and he simply nodded.
"You here by yourself, he let me to the car.
"No I'm here with my cousin and his wife, which reminds me, I should call them." I grabbed my phone. "Give me 5, okay?"

He nodded as I grabbed my phone, I can't remember much of the call, something about being lucky and being back at 11pm.
I was allowed to text them the places I was and being careful cause even though I was his younger cousin he'd still spank my ass.

"So what time?" Seb chuckled.
"You're German, so you understood." I smiled before he pointed to the car.
"Eleven, I understood." He laughed. "Wanna sit?"
"Can I?" I jumped in his arms. "Can I really?!"
"Yes, yes!" He laughed after he caught me.

It was then that I wished I had continued karting. Not that it matter, I was in an F1 car at the moment. And now my day was perfect.

Seb and I joked until Daniel had come back. They insisted on me eating with them. I simply agreed. Both of them holding one of my hands, some people thought it would be a great idea to snap pictures. Couldn't blame them but it did made me uncomfortable as fuck.

"Dan?" I tucked on his arm, making him look at me. "Is this really okay?"
"Seb and I will lie in the papers, don't worry." He gave me a reassuring smile before walking us three in a restaurant.

It was there where I saw Christian Horner for the first time. It was a brief hello nothing more but it was good enough for me, since my nerves were sky high.

I found out that my 24 year old bestie was drunk once and played truth or dare. Ending him up in a pink summer dress and Seb with a picture. Showing me it in the progress.

Both of them walked me all the way up to my room.

"Thanks guys." I smiled up at them. "I really enjoyed the day, with both of you."
"I'll ask Dan for your number." Seb hugged me. "If you read the papers, you'll be my baby sister."
"Sure." I rolled my eyes. "We look so much alike."
"Shut up and take it." He let go of me before walking off. Giving me and Daniel our space.
"So, my Australian princess." I joked making him roll his eyes with his famous smile across his face. "Call me tomorrow or text."
"When haven't I?"
"When you had a girlfriend." I pointed out. "Just let me know what you up to after free practice."
"I will, maybe I'll get you to stay over when I'm in Milton Keynes."
"Maybe." I chuckled before hugging him."It was good seeing you in person."
"Same." He kissed the top of my head. "Go sleep."
"I will." I opened the door."Goodnight."