Uncle Hamilton

I had opened the door, it was quiet.

"On the floor."
"Why?" I closed the door before hanging my coat up.
"We were playing and she fell asleep."
"Lay her on the couch and place a pillow next to her." I made my way to the kitchen. "Where are your dad and Kelly?"
"Out and shopping." He stared at his baby sister. "How do you know all these things?"
"Cousins." I shrugged and looked at the time, 11:30am. I wondered what he felt like doing. Maybe we could grab lunch, when Blue Jaye is up. "Want to stay in?"
"We could go out." He shrugged and scratched his neck. "How was breakfast?"
"Ended up at Kimi's." No need to lie now, we can fight later.
"You said you would go to Daniel's." He cocked an eyebrow.
"Plans changed." I got on my laptop.
"Life changed, feelings will as well."
"My feelings won't."
"Let's talk about that next week." I didn't pay much attention to him. "Go get cleaned up."

"A chicken salad and a tomato soup." I told the waitress. Max had placed just an order for himself a few seconds before.
"What did you do at Kimi's?"
"I ate and drank a cuppa." I noticed people staring at me and Blue Jaye. Brains wondering why she didn't have any features of her 'mother'.
"What's wrong?" Max noticed my lip biting.
"Everyone here assumes your sister is our child." Looked at Blue, who was playing with a napkin.
"Don't worry." He leaned back in his chair.
"It's just annoying." I whipped away the drool if the toddlers face.
"You are a natural." He mumbled.

I pretended not to hear it. Food didn't arrive much later. I let the soup cool down and started feeding Blue Jaye. Max got disturbed by a phone call and simply took it at the table.
"Hi dad... No we are having lunch... You think Jaden would leave her at home? ... She rather leaves me sulking on my own and film Blue every damn day." I was overhearing their conversation. "Yes, I'll ask if she wants to cook... No dad, she ain't hired for that... Dad stop, I fucked up that part already.. yes. Okay. See you in a bit."
"Ain't cooking." I replied as he hung up.
"I figured, he said you're a keeper." He muttered before taking a bite of his sandwich.
"Mas." Blue smiled at her brother. "Mas, mas, mas!"

She clapped happily in her hands as her brother waved at her.
I finally started eating my salad as I heard a familiar voice.
"Jaden, didn't know you were a mom!" Lewis laughed at me before settling at our table.
"Good afternoon, Hamilton." Max smiled at the Brit.
"I wish I was her mother, she's so cute." I chuckled.
"Blue Jaye." Lewis waved at the girl and she smiled happily, face still covered in soup. "Had a good meal, beautiful?"
"She did." Max stared at me, wondering if my comment was a hint.
"Lewi?"
"Yes Hun?"
"Shouldn't you settle down?" I questioned, he deserved to have some good woman.
"I'm still searching, want a hard-working and natural beauty." He shrugged, as the waitress came, he ordered something to eat and drink. "Someone like you."
"Lewis, our age gap is too massive, but let me think about pros and cons." I joked as I saw Max bite his lip. "You'll find her, don't go looking, then you end up with a gold digger."
"How do you know that?" Max looked at me.
"You had your fair share twice in one week." I pointed out.
"Yeah what about you kissing two days back?" Lewis tapped the nose of the toddler as she ruined her fourth napkin.
"He got some blond touching his crotch, thought he needed help. And my drunk ass mind thought kissing him was the best option." I answered before filling my mouth.
"You sure know how to get a blonde pissed off though." Hamilton chuckled. "She marched out like her boyfriend told her off or something.'
I swallowed my food. "You gotta do what you got to do."
"You two would make a strong couple."
"Naah, one ends up cheating and the other will be stuck to a contract." I shook my head. "We'll end up yelling and trying not to slit the others throat."
"Sounds like you've had a bad experience in relationships."
"Otherwise I wouldn't be single." I winked at him.
"So fancy a Mercedes guy?" I knew he was kidding, but the change in Max his face let me know, he didn't.
"Sorry, don't want Mercedes to pay for my future house." I rolled my eyes, smiling like mad.
"How about you and Ricciardo?"
"Just friends, who've seen each other naked." I shrugged.
"You had sex with, Dan?" Max looked mad as Lewis stared at his angered face.
"No, never will." I cocked an eyebrow. "We are like brother and sister, I don't lock the door of the bathroom when I am at his. I shower, he pisses."

Lewis his food arrived as my phone went off.

'that girl is a real crowd pleaser-'
"Yes?"
"Where you at?" Seb questioned.
"At the small restaurant where we went for breakfast."
"On our way." And he hung up.

My eyebrows knotted together as I stared at my phone. Why was everyone meeting us?

"Seb and at least one person are on their way." I informed, still confused.

I grabbed Blue and settled her on my lap. She laughed as Lewis have her his full attention. He talked baby to her making him more attractive as he already was in my book. Max kicked me under the table, he didn't seem to pleased as I looked up at him, annoyed, maybe anger by the look in his eyes.

"Do you have a few?" Probably anger by the sound of it.
"Lewis, can you be the uncle for a bit?"
"Always." He nodded and taking her off my lap, just to place her on his own.

"What is this?!" He just yelled at me as soon as we were in the ally behind the restaurant. "Getting all close to Lewis, naked around Daniel!?"
"I have no one to think about in my spare time. No relationship, no one who holds my heart."
"What about me?!"
"What about you?" My voice calm, probably made it sound worse. "You had a relationship, you held someone heart and you threw it all away. It's not my fault that you ruined that relationship, it's your own fault."
"So you don't have any feelings for me?!"
"Never said I didn't, but I don't want another guy who goes around my back." I patted his shoulder and left to get back inside.

The toddler smiled and clapped her hands as soon as she saw me. She reached out to me and I grabbed her. Gave her a kiss on her nose as she grabbed my hair.