yours

A long white dress, Max his hand around my waist. This was the most affection I'll be getting in public as we both did our research on the plane. We could hold hands and give a quick peck on the lips but knowing how a quick peck could end up with us in a corner dry humping each other. This was the safest way.

"God damn." Lewis stared at me. "Max you are lucky."
"That ass though." Hulkenberg whispered.
"That hourglass figure." Daniil replied to him.
"I'm in love." Lewis scratched his stubble.
"Guys, I ain't deaf." I replied laughing. "And thank you."
"Max, Jaden." Horner smiled. "Good to see you two dressed up."
"Horner, good to see you too." Max smiled at him.
"She knows how to work them hormones." Seb muttered to Dan.
"She does." Jenson sighed.

Dinner went smooth, Max and I hardly touched each other, which made the both of us really eager to get to the hotel.

Clothes once again covered the the entire hotel room. Our bodies tangled together. Today was track walk day, I just wanted to sleep in but Max had pressed the snooze button for the millionth time. Kissed his nose and left the bed. My hair in a high ponytail, a large Red Bull shirt, dark blue skinny jeans and red and yellow Converse. I was lightly putting on some make up when Red Bulls Wonder Child finally got out of the bed.

"You're already dressed." He pouted.
"We got an hour before we need to get to the circuit."
"Why didn't you wake me up?"
"Why do you keep snoozing?"
"Cause last night was amazing." He winked at me as I turned around.
"You were average." I joked. "Monaco was still your best bed performance."
"Geez, could've just kicked me in the nuts straight away." He got under the shower.
"I'll keep that in mind." I chuckled as he kept mumbling about how his game didn't get better.

Little did he know, how much I enjoyed it. Yes Monaco was something different, I hadn't slept with someone for months. So yes he couldn't make it better than that, but dear lord. How he could make me want it more and more every time. Just amazed me.

"So Max, you dating your cam girl?" Sam asked the driver as I was filming them.
"Yes, Samuel." He answered him.
"She's well fit." Sam looked at me.
"She's off the market ." He grinned. "Gotta be a gentleman now."

I rolled my eyes as Lewis sat next to me, I turned the camera off.

"Hey Lewi." I turned my attention to him.
"You and Max, FB official." He winked.
"Can't wait for the haters to comment on his videos and Instagram profile." I joked as Lewis just laughed.
"Let them talk, the F1 family is very happy for the two of you."
"That's all that counts." I nodded.

It was true, it was pretty much all that counted.

"How you holding up?"
"Living day by day." I smiled at him. "He ain't the easiest to live with. "
"Not one driver is, though." He kissed my cheek. "Keep your head up, you'll get what you need."
"Thanks Lewi." He got up and I waved.
"What were you two talking about?" Max folded his arms, jealousy.
"That we are a cute couple and that one day, I'll get what I need."
"And that's?"
" Lazy days, Max." I sighed. "Stop being so jealous."

I got up and grabbed my camera.

"If I wanted any other driver, I wouldn't spend dinners with you." I groaned. "I wouldn't get my sober ass in your bed, so just stop being jealous."
"I can't fucking help it." He grabbed my arm. "I just need you."
"Then stop acting like you're losing me." I got tired of these stupid fights. "Just talk to your engineers and mechanics, I'm going to the hotel."

"Jade?" It was Max, I didn't reply. "Jaden?"
"Yes?" I continued editing.
"I'm sorry."
"You're sorry a lot." I replied.
"Babe."
"Go shower, we're having dinner at 8, Hulk, Dan, Lewis and Rosberg will be waiting for us at the elevator." My eyes were still focused on my screen.

He did as told, I was already done. Hair loose, a large red long sleeved shirt, leather legging and my red high top Vans. Max didn't know I had contacted my tattoo artist while he was being a bitch at the circuit. As soon as we would be landing in the Netherlands, I would get a new tattoo. For someone with a hectic schedule, like myself, I could only fit it in like this.

'your heart is a grave to be perfectly honest. Your mouth's a smoking gun.'

"Good evening." I looked up, to see Max in his boxers.
"Hey, you guys close to ready?"
"Max just has to get dress, princess."
"Okay, I'll be at yours in 5."
"See you then, Dan."
"Love you."
"Love you too, now don't keep us waiting."

He chuckled and hung up.

"Dan will be here in 5." I saved the edited video.
"Want us to match?" He stared at me.
"I want you to get dressed." I got up and walked up to him. "No caps."
"Yes ma'am." Max muttered before I could give him a kiss. "Why?"
"Cause you are too attractive and I really needed a kiss." I kissed his cheek. "Now get ready, before I respond to my ovaries."

His eyes widened and his lips turned into a smirk. Should've kept my lips sealed.

"Daniel!" Daniel held Max his hand. "Don't steal my man."
"You stole him off me!" Daniel replied as we walked into the elevator. "I was all his before you came around."
"He picked me!" I faked my angered voice. "First you leave me, for Seb. Then you go to Max and then you break that off, I get him and then.. you steal him from me!"
"Honey, you were my side bitch." Daniel chuckled as Max laughed.
"I'll sit next to the Nico's." Making both men shut up.
"Honey?" Max tried to grab my hand.

The elevator doors opened, making me jump in the first F1 driver I saw, Rosberg.

"Nico, Max left me for Dan." I faked my sadness. "During this dinner, you'll be my girlfriend."
"You know, I'm married." He cocked an eyebrow.
"I also know that Max doesn't like to put things up his butt." I stated. "Abd Dan is a giver, not a taker."

Rosberg just looked in shock at me, guess I gotta get a new girlfriend. I left Rosbergs side and went for my other Nico.

"Hulk?"
"Yes?" He looked down at me.
"You know that you are really pretty right?"
"Pretty?" He snorted. "I'd go for handsome."
"You're not girlfriend material." I shook my head.
"You looking for one?"
"Dan stole Max and Sebs not here." I Shrugged as we finally left the hotel.
"You go for any German?" He chuckled.
"I go for blond men at the moment." I smiled. "But should've gone for Lewis."
"Why?"
"He enjoys playing along." I patted his arm for him to lower his head. "And once you go black, you never go back."

We bursted out in laughter, making the other lads look at us. Which only worsened our laughter.

I've gotta say, these were the best mates I could've gotten.

-
Sorry for the late update, I was on a 5 day holiday with my toddler.