Another Girl On His Arm (Epilogue pt2)

Sneakers, skinny jeans and tank top. I was heading to the Red Bull paddock. Sam looked at me as I ran up the stairs. As I opened the door, I saw him with another girl, kissing and what not. I didn't mind, it just wasn't Stephanie. Rolling my eyes as I passed them.

"Horner, you needed me?" I tapped him on the shoulder.
"Oh dear, you l really are here!" He hugged me and kissed my cheek. "I have missed you, kid."
"Missed you too."
"How have you been?" He held my hand.
"I've been really, really good." I smiled. "Got a routine back at home, just Dan and Hulkenburg buying me tickets for the races."
"Dan is really generous when it comes to you."
"Always has been." I chuckled.
"You seeing someone?"
"No, Christian. Still haven't found the right donor." I shook my head. "After Max, I don't really want to get in a relationship. At least not as quick as Max and I started one."
"I get that." He nodded as Max and his new girl joined us. "I'll see you later, yeah?"

I gave him a thumbs up before Max started talking.

"Hey Jaden." Max smirked.
"Hey Max." I looked bored at him. "You trying to make me jealous?"
"Is it working?" He grinned.
"No, you just look disgusting and covered in STIs." I smiled sweetly. "Have a good quali."

I sat in Nico Hulkenburgs room as he was signing caps and pictures.

"Did Max say anything about me?" I sighed as I laid down on the couch.
"Just that he wanted to get you back." He kept signing away. "Why?"
"Cause he's been bothering me, ever since I arrived."
"Must be shit."
"I wish he'd just stop." I muttered. "It's annoying."
"Remember the first time we went out?" He laughed at the memory.
"Yes, all too well." I smiled up at him. "Remember when you and Lewi gave me my first vodka shot?"
"Your face." He laughed loudly, I enjoyed his laughter, I really enjoyed all their laughters.

After the race weekend I went to Monaco, Dan forced me to come and shop with Selena. The guys went out on Tuesday, unfortunately for me, I got piss your pants drunk and ended up with no recollection of the night at all.

I reviewed yesterdays video as I simply edited parts of it. Apparently I kissed a few men, which included the guy I didn't want anything to do with.

I groaned, making Selena come over to my side.

"You let me kiss him." I hit my head on the table.
"Well, you did say he sucked at it and that Nico kissed better." She shrugged.
"Oh dear lord, I kissed Hulk as well?"
"Doubt you have any problems with that." She giggled.

With that a knock was heard. Selena opened the door.

"Is she here?"
"Yes." Selena let him in.
"Hey, seems like you still want me." Max smirked.
"According to my video, I kissed a lot of men." I shrugged. "Plus you are fucking every girl you can find, I'm not the one who'll end up in your bed, ever again."
"You kissed me."
"Just like you kissed that random girl, it didn't mean anything." I smirked. "It was just like you said, you were there, nothing more, nothing less. Only I'm not in a relationship."

Selena just watched my video.

'Rather kiss Hulk than Max.' I heard myself slur. Max his face hardened. 'I love my friends.' I chuckled at myself.

"Guess that sums it up, doesn't it?" I looked at him.

He just stood there, waiting for me to say something else. I wasn't going to say anything to Max. I was fine with him being hurt for once. I was fine with me being single. I was fine with kissing Hulkenburg when drunk and ending up in Dan and Selena's bed. I was fine with sleeping in the same room as Seb, I was fine with designing Lewis his tattoos and cuddling up with Kimi when he got too grumpy.

For the first time, I was fine with whatever was thrown at me.

Max ended up with different girls each race. Not sure if he was trying to get back at me every time. It didn't work. Dan and Selena moved out of the building during summer break. They lived in the house that Max and I bought. Kimi was still the grumpy old man he is. Seb and I continued to share hotel rooms. Something I enjoyed a lot. Lewis, Hulk and I drank at every chance we got. I got drunk, kissed Hulk every so often and I'd dance with Lewis until I couldn't feel my feet anymore.

I somehow started to be glad that I didn't read the contract. I made some long term friends and that was all that I could ever wish for.