Finally

The music blasted through the speakers as we arrived at the club. Hulk and Lewis were paying for my drinks once again. My order didn't change much, a beer, a water and a shot of vodka. Sitting between the two at the bar, laughing before the both left to dance. A hand reached my back, making me grab it and turn around.

"Don't do that!" I yelled in the face from the owner.
"Just me." Max stared.
"For fucks sake, I was about to hit you in the face." I calmed down and let go of his hand.
"So aggressive."
"Don't need you mad, jealous or frustrated." His hand now resting on my lower back.
"I'm sorry that my behaviour made you so careful." He stared at me before giving me a quick peck on the lips. "I'll behave."
"Go dance with the boys." I smiled at him.
"I don't dance." He settled next to me on a stool.

I downed my shot, just to hear Lewis order another one for me. I glared at him, making him stick his tongue out. He also ordered a water for me and a beer for Max. I owed him and the Hulk something. I'd figure out what in Singapore. I took a sip of my water and finished my beer. Max his lips were on my neck as one of his hands laid on my thigh.

"Don't." I mumbled.
"Let's go back to the apartment then." His voice low, turning me on like mad.
"Can we just finish our drinks first?"
"I don't want to wait." His lips on my jaw.

I quickly pulled away, downed my shot of vodka and finished my water, tonight I wasn't going to say no. Fuck his questions tonight, I was is dying need. I'll figure it out in the morning.
I grabbed his hand, while giving him my coat.
At the door, my lips were already consuming his. His teeth every so often nibbling on my lip. Coat and hoodie left somewhere near the door, I was undoing his belt as his hands roamed around my body. When I had finally gotten to undo his belt, he pulled off my shirt. Not long after the living room was covered in clothes. He pushed me on the couch, just to press his lips on mine, his throbbing hard pressed against my inner thigh. His lips leaving mine, just to set a trail from my lips to my neck. A soft moan escaped. I needed this and I couldn't stand the teasing.  I could feel his lips turn into a smirk.
"Bedroom." I moaned as his tongue flickered around my neck, feeling my pulse.

He got up, pulled me up before grabbing me by my ass to pull me off the ground. I didn't need foreplay, I just needed him, all of him. His teeth sinking into my skin, sucking on it as he took us to the bedroom. Laying us on the bed. My arms around his neck, pulling him closer, hands on his back as he finally gave me what I wanted Gasping, digging my nails in his skin, in response. His teeth in my shoulder, my hands in his hair, pulling his head away from his biting spot. His lips crashed on to mine, to turn it into a sloppy make out session.

My naked body was pressed against his. Arm holding me tightly. I tried to wiggle out of his grasp, only to get pressed up more against him.

"Lay still." He groaned before nuzzling his face into my neck.
"I need to pee." I whinned with that a sigh left his lips and his arm let go of me.

I turned on the shower and settled myself on the toilet to empty my blather. Under the shower, I didn't regret the night before, as long we didn't label ourselves just yet. After the last time, I didn't feel like it meant as much, at least not to him. A knock on the door, followed by the door opening made me snap out of my thoughts.

"I never told you, that I liked the tattoo on your thigh." Guess he had seen it when he watched me change, in Genk.
"Just skulls and flowers." I replied, it was Sebs Christmas present from last year.
"I like it." He joined me in the shower.

His arms on my bum, his lips back on my neck. A soft groan as I felt him harden, I couldn't hold back the urge to grab him. He bit softly in my neck as I slowly started to move my hand. A 'fuck' rolled of his lips as he pulled my hand away. He slightly parted my legs and lowered himself, just to enter and pull me up. My legs around his waist, my back against the cold wall, arms around his neck, his mouth filled with a boob that he sucked on. Whimpering his name in his ear, only encouraged him to thrust harder. Groaning my name against my skin as he released himself inside of me. Panting as he let go of my legs carefully.

I guess, I just needed a good fuck, to wake up. It didn't help my mind to think what would be right or wrong in the next couple of weeks.

Singapore was shit, he had the bad start, once again, and finished sixth. I wasn't there to calm him, I wasn't even near him. I was at the hotel, emptying a bucket of Ben and Jerry's, cookie dough, the second one to be honest. I was in pain but as soon as he got back, I launched myself at him. Not sure if he needed an emotional wreck.

"You did great." I smiled widely.
"Jade.."
"You weren't out of points and you weren't seventh." I shrugged as he pushed me away. "You've gotta work on the start as soon as we get back."
"Don't you think I know." He snapped.
"I'll leave your room." I grabbed my bucket and keys.

A groan left my lips as I opened the hotel room door to leave. I dropped my keys and held my stomach. Fuck the first three days.

"You okay?"
"Sssh." The pain slowly decreased, I bend over to grab my key. "I will be in my room."
"Jaden, babe. Stay."
"No I don't need your mopping ass around my mood swings." I walked out to the end of the all to open my own room.

I laid on the bed for a good hour and a half before I heard someone coming in.

"Jade, babe?"
"Don't come in, I'm hormonally distressed." I tried to say but it came out with a groan.
"That much pain."
"No i groan all the time for no reason." Here I was again snappy little bitch. "I'm sorry."
"It's okay, go take a hot shower, we'll cuddle up on the couch."

Why was he so sweet, even after a shitty race.