31

"Three beers, a gin tonic, a red label, water and cosmopolitan." Lewis ordered as I was looking at Max.

He was talking to a few girls. I sighed as Lewis gave me my beer and vodka.

"If he fucks up, you'll stay at mine." Hulk yelled in my ear, just to get over the loud music.
"I'll quit my job, if he fucks up again." I yelled back.
"And become my pa?"
"Doubt that." I chuckled. "If anything happens I'll go back home."
"Really?" Nico looked at me as I nodded.
"Or I'll bug Dan for the rest of his life." I smiled lightly before we both turned our attention to Max.

I took a sip of my beer as Hulkenberg was chatting to Lewis. Max was dancing with some girl when my Australian Princess walked in with Selena. His eyebrow flew up as he noticed me sitting on a stool.

"Where's Max?"
"Dancing with someone girl." I motioned with my head to the mentioned male.

He just rubbed his face with his free hand. Knowing me I'd be out in a few hours. Selena stared at me as I simply downed my vodka.

"You okay?" She settled next to me.
"Yeah, I'm fine." I smiled half heartedly at her. "Go and have fun, enjoy your night, girl."
"I will." She nodded. "Have you always been this close with Daniel?"
"Yeah, we have this brother-sister relationship ever since we've met." I saw something happening in the corner of my eye. "Oh for fucks sake."

I got up from my stool and walked to the kissing pair. Waiting for them to part. When they did, his eyes met mine.

"You are a dick."
"Ja-"
"Fuck you." I knotted my eyebrows before turning my attention to the girl. "He's a cheat, good luck holding on to him."

With that, I grabbed my jacket and told Dan I'd be going.

Grabbing my clothes and folding them neatly before placing them in my suitcase. I was too tired and somehow prepared for this to happen, so not a tear was shed. I laid on the couch as he walked in.

"Jade, I'm sorry."
"We're done, so shut up and go to bed." I huffed. "I hate you, just so you know."
"Jaden, please. It's not like I fucked the girl."
"It's not the first time you wanted to." I closed my eyes. "I'm so stupid, trusting you, falling for you, you aren't worth shit."
"Jaden, it was just a kiss." It was just a kiss my ass. "It didn't mean anything."

I kept quiet this was too much.

"Good morning, Horner." I simply dropped my bag on the floor. "This weekend was horrible."
"Tell me."
"He kissed some random girl." I folded my arms. "I'd like to quit after this season."
"I understand, you'll finish this season?"
"I'll try."
"What about the house?"
"He can keep it, I'll be moving back home as soon as Abu Dhabi is finished."
"Please stay for a little while longer."

I got up and grabbed my bag.

"I'm sorry Christian."

-Max

"She jumped on me." I groaned.
"It was a long ass kiss, Max." Dan replied as him and Selena were staring at me. "She didn't jump you, you wanted it."

I kept quiet, I fucked up again.

"I don't think she'll be staying in our RB family for long." Dan rubbed his temples.
"I love her."
"Which one?" Selena cocked an eyebrow.
"Jaden." I mumbled.
"You do have a funny way of showing someone you care for them." She replied.
"She had enough of cheaters in her life, I doubt you two will be getting back." Dan grabbed his coffee. "You've done it before, Max. What will be your excuse now, jealousy is out the picture."
"I don't have an excuse."
"Yes sexies." Jaden kissed Dan's cheek and hugged Selena before settling next to me.

She pulled out her camera and started filming the table.

"You two official yet?" She wiggled her eyebrows.
"No."
"So this won't make the video. Fan girl is sad now." She fake pouted. "So what's up?"
"Not much, just coffee." Selena smiled at her. "You?"
"Packing and shipping, can't wait to be back home." She smiled widely, ignoring me completely. "Gotta find a new job."
"Heard Hulk needed someone for his Instagram and Facebook." Dan wiggled his eyebrows.
"So not happening." I muttered.
"Does he now?" Jaden smiled widely. "I guess I'll be calling him tonight."
"Please do so, I'm so used to seeing you almost everyday." Daniel smiled widely. "And Selena needs a girl to shop with."
"I can speak for myself and.. I really do need a girl to shop with." Selena laughed making Jaden chuckle.
"Selena, can I please have your number."

She grabbed her phone, typed something in and not long after Jadens phone lit up.

"Daniel, no giving numbers to strangers." She chuckled. "Let me save you as Australian's Lover Girl."
"You've got a weird way of saving people's numbers." I muttered.
"You jealous now, cause I've saved you as Cheating Asshole?" The words rolled of her lips with no emotion. "I'll delete it after the season, don't worry."
"The name?"
"No your number, no if you don't mind, I'd love to chat up with my best friend and his girlfriend." She snapped at me. "Since I won't see them after the season."
"You quit?" Dan looked at her.
"Yeah, Abu Dhabi will my last day." Jade nodded. "So you know that I'll get half of your income, right?"
"And a house in Australia." He nodded. "Making me poor."
"I could come and tag along next season." Jaden smiled widely, pretending I never had an impact on her.

She didn't seem too heartbroken, she didn't seem to care about me or what I did. That's fine right?

It is fine. Am I fine?