The Wrong Question

"Jay-Jay." Something poked my cheek.
"Bluey, let Jaden sleep." A soft heavy voice reached my ears as the poking woke me up.
"It's okay, am up." I smiled before opening my eyes. "Wish I could wake up every day by the name, Jay-Jay."
"I'm sorry, Jaden." Jos had grabbed the toddler.
"It's all good, gotta start working anyway." Slowly sat up and rubbed my face. "I'll set the table."

Jos nodded as I got up. Max wasn't on the couch and according to the closed suitcase in the kitchen, he had cleaned up my clothes, he was out running. I made coffee and boiled some water, placed four plates on the table and threw some cutlery in the middle. My head in the fridge to find some jam, cheese and what not.

"Am back." The voice of the person who I had complicated our relationship with, closed the front door.
"Go shower." Jos looked at his son.
"I will in a bit." Max cocked an eyebrow as I just stared at him.

No intention to kiss him, to hug him. I didn't regret kissing him last night, I needed it. Not sure if I regret not sleeping with him. I did regret not sleeping with whoever when I had the chance. Now I had to make it complicated by kissing him and not sure if I should have.

"Well, let's wake up, Kelly." I smiled at Jos.
He replied by going into the bedroom. Max made his way towards me, he touched my shoulder, resting his hand there before kissing my cheek.
"Had a good run with John?" I smiled.
"Yes, busted my ass off." He took a seat. "He wondered where you were."
"What you tell him?"
"Asleep." He shrugged. "Don't need you to lose any weight, perfect like this."

I rolled my eyes, yeah perfect in a oversized shirt.

"Good morning." Kelly smiled as I sat myself next to Max.
"Morning, had a good sleep?" I smiled at her.
"Yes I did." She nodded. "We'll be staying in an hotel, though."
"Yeah, it seems like the two of you need to figure things out, privately." Jos filled his mouth.

This was the first time that I didn't want them to leave. From a pretty confident lady I went to shy girl and it felt like shit.

"I'll call you tomorrow." Max hugged his father as I kissed Blue Jaye on her nose.
"You be a good girl." I kissed her forehead. "Bye little princess."

They left and I simply started on cleaning the house.

"We do need to talk." Max folded the blankets.
"Max, when we talk, it ends up in kissing or fighting." I was changing the sheets on the bed. "So let's not."
"We can try, right?" He placed the blankets in the closet.
"No." I opened the window.

He grabbed my hand and pulled me on the bed. My small frame between his legs and arms.

"I know you don't trust me." He muttered. "That's my own fault."

I didn't reply, I just stared into his eyes.

"I'll win it back, I promise."
"Be honest and consider my feelings." I mumbled.

His eyes focused on my lips, I still needed it, any touch would do. I would give in as easily as I'd give in for any ice cream on a heavy period day. He was going to make my life so difficult, not that I made his life easier.
"You'll regret it." I pulled his shirt to lower him.
"You s-"
"Stop asking if I'm sure." I groaned in annoyance.

I pushed him away.

"I'm going to shower and ask yourself, if you are sure." If he would questioned it again, I probably blow up in his face and go to who ever.

His eyes scanned me as I was dressed in a leather legging, an oversized dark blue T-shirt. Hair in a high ponytail.

"You're looking good." He licked his lips.
"Thanks." I pulled on my blue Converse.

His hand rested on my bum as we made our way towards the other drivers. My camera filming Max from the side as he explained what this evening had planned for him.

"Max wait!" Max turned around, to find the blond haired Mercedes driver.
"Hey Nico!" A smile made his way to the man's face. "How are you?"
"Am good." Nico had caught up to us. "Hey, I'm Nico Rosberg."
"Jaden Vermeer." I shook his hand that he had held out. "You guys can walk in front."

Max nodded as the two turned around and started their way to the restaurant. Their laughing filled pretty much the entire vlog. It was something different than Max his normal routine. Nico held the door open to let me in first.
"Jaden, stop filming and hug me!" I rolled my eyes and stopped filming.
"Daniel!" I whined as he launched himself on me, making the two of us fall straight to the floor.
"I've missed you and are you okay." He looked worried as laughter filled the F1 table.
"Poor girl." I heard Kyvat in the distance.
"Get off." I muttered. "You're heavy."

He got up before helping me. I hugged him before kissing him on the cheek.
He lead me to my seat, of course it was between him and Seb. I rolled my eyes at this before sitting down. Across from me was Lewis, to his right was Jenson and to Lewis his left was Pascal Werhlein. To Pascal's left was Daniil and he was next to Sainz. Next to Button was the Hulk who had Max next to him. Rosberg sat between Max and Seb as Dan and Carlos had Kimi between them. Apparently the others had interviews and wouldn't join us today.

"Hey Jade, you still single?" My eyes shot up as Button asked the question.
"At the moment, my mind is too messed up to even know if I am awake or asleep." I smiled at him. "Ask me again tomorrow morning."
"I will." He winked before laughing. "I know this 18, nearly 19 year old driver who can't stop texting me about you."
"Must be hell." I chuckled.
"It's kinda adorable, asking for tips and tricks." He quickly looked at Max, who was redder than a lobster. "Seems like you aren't as naïve as I thought, nothing like a regular 18 year old."
"Can't be naïve, look at the table." I shook my head. "I'm the only girl here."
"We wouldn't take advantage of you." He pointed with his knife.
"Because I'll hurt you." Kimi muttered.
"Own bodyguard." Lewis laughed at Kimi.
"Most of you are too old." He shrugged before continuing to eat.
"Well, Max, Carlos and Daniil have a shot, right?" Hulk chuckled.
"Yeah, sure." I rolled my eyes. "Of course not, idiot."

Max bit his lip, not sure why.

"If I can't have the one, I want. I go my all time favourite." I chuckled. "I'll be the side chick of Kimi, anytime." Making him choke on his food before coughing like a mad man.
"I guess he doesn't wasn't that." Lewis laughed. "Who's the number 3?"
"I guess, Dan." I smiled at him.
"Awe you are too cute." He kissed my cheek.
"But who's the number one?" Rosberg leaned over his plate to look at me.
"Oh he knows, don't worry."
"Gotta be Seb." Hulk shook his head. "We always loose when it comes to that."

The way they could make me laugh was what I needed.