Another Girl On His Arm. (Epilogue pt 1)

Shit, shit, shit. I walked down the corridor. I was late, first time in forever. I couldn't wait to see him. It has been months.

"Dan, I'm late." I muttered in the phone. "Black dress, yellow heels."
"Got it, I'll text Selena." With that we both hung up.

My suitcase rolled behind me. If I ran now, I would break my heels. I was already late, I missed FP1, I didn't feel the need to miss the second one either. The tall girl waved at me as I came out of the security.

"Selena!" I smiled widely before pulling her in a hug. "I missed you!"
"Missed you too." She grabbed my hand and we hurried our way out of the airport.

"How are you and Dan?" I looked out the car window as she drove away.
"We're good, living together." She smiled. "He's the best!"
"Glad you too are doing great." I clapped in my hands, excitedly.

I was a little kid in a candy store. I've only had contact with my favourite drivers and here and there with Horner. This would be the first time of seeing them after Abu Dhabi. I was kind of sad that Rosberg and Jenson left F1. Where would I find a quiet place when my head would be too full. Selena noticed that my smile had faded a bit.

"Rosberg is here, at the journal stall."
"I'll miss Jenson, though." I mumbled.
"Dan hasn't stopped talking about you." She changed the conversation.
"Dan is stupid." I smiled at her as she parked in front of the hotel. "Home sweet home."
"Back to the hotel life." She laughed as we got out.
"Like nothing ever changed." We grabbed my suitcase and hopped our way to the hotel.

"Jaden!" Dan ran up to me. "Fan Girl, I've missed you so much."
"Stop talking about me when you're with your girl." I hugged him. "I've missed you as well."
"Jady-Baby." I heard my nickname.
"Hey Hulky." He kissed my cheek before I pushed my head in his chest. "Missed you."
"I missed you more." He whispered in my ear. "Love your Renault outfit."
"Just for you." I smiled up at him. "Green and purple wouldn't suit me."
"Ooh, Jaden has a new lover." Daniel hollored.

That's when I saw someone walking up to me.

"Jaden, welcome back."
"Thanks." I fake smiled at him as I looked at the girl on his arm. "Hey Stephanie, last year's grid girl, Abu Dhabi, right?"
"Yes, you remembered me." She genuinely smiled.
"Who can forget a pretty girl like you?" I smiled at her. "You look great."
"Awe thanks, see you got your sleeve completed."
"Yes, winter break project." I chuckled. "See you around."

I linked my arms with Nico and Selena before we went to get some lunch.

"Talk me through FP1."
"Just watch the re-run please. "Dan moaned.
"That bad?"
"We have the old engine, nuuf said." He growled.

I just sat quietly.

"I know one thing." Hulk said. "I am glad you didn't read the contract."
"Oh fuck you." I chuckled. "I still wished I was Dan's camera girl."
"Why?" Selena looked at me, afraid that I would say that I would have ended up with Dan. "Then I would have spend most my days with Dan. Like brother and sister."
"What about me?" Hulk pouted.
"You'd still be my drinking buddy." I smiled at him.

I didn't see much of FP2. There was a knock on the door as I was getting ready for dinner and a party night with Selena. I opened the door, just to see Max.

"Yo, whatchawant?" I questioned, leaning against the doorpost.
"Just wanted to ask if you and I could talk?"
"About what Max?" I sighed and folded my arms.
"About that night."
"Look, I'm over it."
"I'm not."
"You're the one who caused it, so I don't really care." I rolled my eyes. "I'm not here to do you favours, I'm here for my friends, you aren't one of them."
"I just got caught up in the moment." He groaned. "I'm sorry, I know that I've lost you, again."
"Yes you have. Have great day." I closed the door in his face.

I was over him and it was great but him bothering me for the second time in one day and not even a full day. Was quite annoying.
"Good evening, lovers." I waved at the camera. "Tonight I'm having dinner with my F1 lovers and their lovers."
"I am not your lover." Kimi huffed.
"What crawled up your ass, grumpy ass side chick." I huffed. "We'll be having dinner and then I'll be going out with my sister from another mister. I'll see you there!"

I turned off my camera. This would be the best day ever!

I woke up hungover next to Serena. We were spooning, with me being the smaller spoon, Serena the middle spoon and Daniel the big spoon. I rubbed my face and groaned softly.

"Ssh, hungover." Serena muttered with her eyes closed.
"Serena, why am I in your bed?" I rubbed my temples.
"I haven't got a clue but shut up and cuddle with me."
"Two girls in my bed and no love at all." Daniel sighed.
"Shut up, jackass." I groaned and got my ass out of their bed. "See you when I see you."