A Little Fun

Settled upside down on Dan's couch. He was cooking as Max was scrolling up on his phone.

"Dude, sit normal." Daniel folded his arms.
"Max, you were right." I settled in the normal position. "She a good fuck?"
"Jade, please." He sighed.
"She that good?" I smirked as I noticed Max grinning behind his phone.
"Jaden stop."
"Is it a boy?" I cocked an eyebrow. "That's cool as well, is he a good lay?"
"Jesus fuck, I'm not gay or bisexual." He got annoyed with me. "It's just a girl I met a couple of days back."
"So, is she the real deal?"
"Just hoping." He turned back to the kitchen.
"Better not be Gemma." I scrounged up my nose.
"Why not?" Max turned his head to me before placing the phone in his pocket.
"Oh she didn't like me, one tiny bit." I rolled my eyes. "And mister Ricciardo over there, forgot all about me when she was around. Left my ass waiting on the airport several times for several hours."
"I told you I was sorry." The named man groaned from out of the kitchen.

I chuckled and got up, just to settle on Max his lap. His arms automatically wrapped themselves around me.

"Don't get so comfortable in my house." Dan grumbled.
"It's not like we are having sex, princess." I sighed as the doorbell rang.
"Pretend to be nice." He pointed a finger at me before he walked towards the door.

Pretend to be nice. I'm always nice stupid Australian.

"These are my friends and colleagues, Max Verstappen and his girlfriend Jaden Vermeer."
"Hey, I'm Jaden, Max his camera girl and Dan's best friend." I smiled politely before holding out my hand to shake.
"I'm Selena." She grabbed my hand and shook it. "Nice to meet you."
"I'm Max, just his Red Bull rival." Max smiled before pulling her in a hug, making me roll my eyes.
"Daniel has been in the kitchen all afternoon and I'm hungry." I clapped my hands together and hopped my way into the kitchen to set the table. "What do you want to drink?"
"I like a glass of water."

Guess she was with the car or maybe she didn't drink but we bought coke and 7up. Even orange juice and milk.

"So how did you two meet?" I smiled at Selena before filling my mouth with pasta.
"At a coffee shop." Dan smiled as I bit my lip and Max snorted. "What?!"
"You meant a café, a coffee shop is a place where they sell.. weed." Max explained.
"Stupid Dutchies." Dan mumbled. "I meant a café then."
"Was it like the movies? Like you two bumping into eachother and spilling coffee over one another?" I looked at the annoyed Daniel across from me.
"No, it was crowded and there was only a spot next to me, so he settled himself next to me." Selena blushed.
"We started talking and now we're here."
"That's sweet, better than how we hooked up." I looked at Max.
"Yeah, well every meeting is better than ours." He rolled his eyes.
"How did you two meet?" Selena looked curiously at me.
"Max was still in a relationship when we met, I just signed the contract. I was waiting in the canteen with Dan." I looked at Dan.
"I was telling her that he wasn't too much of an ass and how he proved me wrong that week." Dan sighed at the memory. "Anyway, to his defence his girlfriend at the time was pretty much a bitch."
"I ended up with Dan on my couch and a glass of wine." I chuckled.
"You love me now though."
"That's correct, otherwise you'd be dead by now." I showed my tongue.

Selena laughed as Max was coping me.

"It was nice meeting you, Selena." I hugged her.
"It was nice meeting you both as well." She hugged back before we both let go.

I jumped into Dan's arms and kissed his cheek.

"Daniel, thanks for inviting us over." I smiled as he let me go. "Call me when needed and if not, we'll be flying on Monday at 10am."
"Yes, ma'am." He chuckled. "You've got the tickets?"
"Yes, I have." I nodded before getting out the door. "Talk to you later, Princess."
"Yes, FanGirl."

Max and I left, walking back to our own apartment.

"She seems nice." Max grabbed my hand in his.
"She does." I nodded in agreement. "I just hope she really is, though."
"So do I, I don't want him to feel like third wheel anymore."
"Did he tell you he felt like that?" I looked at him, slightly shocked, especially when he nodded. "He should've told me, I don't want him to feel like that. If I had to pick between you and him... I'd pick him."
"Really now?" Max was now the one that looked shocked.
"He's been my best friend, the guy I run to when I'm in de-stress." I stared in front of me. "He's like the brother I never had."
"I guess I understand."
"So don't ever ask me to choose, cause I won't be able to."
"All you have to choose from is you wanting to be on top or not." We arrived at the front door of our apartment.
"One horny little bugger, you are." I giggled as we walked into our hallway. "What about a shower first?"
"I'll do anything you ask me to do."