Little Time, Many Thoughts

Head resting on the palm of my hand, my phone recording the entrance of the canteen. We would be flying to Italy today. The guys could come in any minute now.
I hadn't really got the chance to enjoy my apartment yesterday. Pretty much dropped my suitcase, ran to the office, discussed my day off and he already had told me to buy a new camera. Which I had done and placed in my backpack.
I had slept on the couch cause I was too tired to even make my way to the bedroom. The walk towards the factory this morning was nice, enough to clear my head and my body started.

"Morning, fan girl." Daniel kissed my cheek.
"Morning, princess." I chuckled.
"How was your birthday?"
"Sucked." I replied shortly.
"Oh." He nodded, not continuing that topic. "So, you and Max talked it out?"
"Yes." He pulled on my Red Bull sweater.
"And?" He wiggled his eyebrows.
"And we made out." Max butted in. "You interrogating her?"
"Yes." He showed his famous smile. "And you just answered everything I needed to know."
I rolled my eyes as Max looked at me. He could tell his teammate, my best friend, but he couldn't tell his father.
"I'm going for my hour in the simulator." Dan stood up, winking at me.
"See you in a bit." I gave him a thumbs up.

Max waved as he settled himself in front of me and Dan walked off.

"I'm sorry about your birthday." Max held my hand across the table, moving his thumb around my knuckles. "And I apologise for my father's behaviour."
"It's fine." I got out of my seat.
"Where are you going?"
"You've gotta go to the gym and I need to film." A sigh left my lips. "Come on, we have to get started."

As Max finished his shower, after his work out, I got called into the office.

"Chris?" I opened his office door.
"Hey Jade." He smiled at me. "So, I've got the tickets for you and Max, right here. Now you two should head out, forget about the simulator."
"Yes sir, see you there." I gave a nod and left.

I ran towards the showers. As I arrived Max just came out the changing room.

"Where did you go?"
"Horner called me, had to get our tickets." I shrugged, looking at the tickets. "Should be at Heathrow at 3pm. It's a little over an hour drive. "
"Then I'll go grab my stuff and you'll just have to shop there." Max threw his arm around my shoulder.
"Max, I am still broke, why do you think Dan comes round?" I sighed as my head leaned into his side.
"He told me." He chuckled. "And I'm paying, babe."

Babe, he called me babe.

"Let's go, to the lockers." He chuckled and pulled me along.
"Max I can't just let you pay." As we walked into the locker room. I opened my locker and grabbed my jacket.
"Jade let me make up for your birthday." He pulled on his jacket as I did the same.
He stood right in front of me, before stealing a quick peck.

In the two hour flight, Max pretty much kept kissing me even when I was filming him. When we arrived in Milan, we took a cab to our hotel. Our rooms were next to each other, connected with a door. Max opened that door while I just got out of the shower.

"Max, really?" I cocked an eyebrow.
"Enjoying the view." A smirk across his face.
"Give me your clothes though." I walked over to him. "I need your boxers and a big shirt."

He rolled his eyes and pulled me into his room. His lips ended on my neck. His hands on my hips, grabbing my buttcheeks firmly not long after. A gasp escaped my mouth before he slowly lead me to the bed. I had to stop this now.
"Max..." I said, hardly a whisper, as he laid on top of me.
"Mmh?" His lips created a hot trail if kisses on my skin. From jaw to neck and from neck to collarbone.
"Stop." I gasped as he sucked on the skin.

A groan, annoyance, vibrated on my skin. He rolled off of me. I slowly sat up, rubbing my left hand over the skin of my right arm, goosebumps. Aroused as I was, I needed to figure out what to wear.

"Why stop?" He growled in frustration.
"Max, I can't wear yesterdays clothes." I got op and looked through his suitcase.

I knew I had to go commando tomorrow. I'd be going out tomorrow hella early, just to get some clothes. I grabbed one shirt off of him.

"Could sleep naked, next to me."
"Could sleep in my own room."
"Can we finally sleep in one bed?" He sighed.
"If you behave." I walked to the bathroom to change.