Chapter 6

"Settle down," The teacher instructed the class. "Listen, I'm just as excited as you guys. This is the last class before we're all out for winter break, I understand. But can I please get through the rest of the lesson?" He quickly turned around to face the many seats filled with bodies. Everyone quickly hushed up, but as soon as he faced the board, chatter filled the room again. "I give up," He groaned, throwing his hands up in the air before walking over to take a seat at his desk.

Sighing, I began to shove the papers scattered on my desk into a binder before that too got shoved into my backpack. "So, I'm going over to the boy's flat after school. Come with?" Ariana turned to face me.

"I don't know..." My voice trailed off. I wanted nothing more than go back there, Harry's lips moving in perfect sync with mine had been clouding my mind for the past few days. It's literally been the only thing I've been able to concentrate on. From the time I woke up, to the time I went to bed, his lips against mine was plastered on my mind. And I still hadn't found the courage to tell Ariana, because I knew she'd make it into a bigger deal than it is.

"Oh come on, we both know you want to. I mean, after that kiss you and Harry shared, I thought yo-" Ariana began to speak, before I cut her off.

"W-What? How did you know about that?" I hesitantly questioned her.

"Zayn?" She said as if it was obvious. I slowly nodded my head in understanding. "So please come?" She pulled on her best puppy dog face; something she knew I'd never say no to. Sighing, I finally accepted. She squealed, clapping her hands together; which caused a few people to stare back at us in confusion.

"Pipe down." I smirked over at her, before standing up and swinging my backpack over my shoulders. In just a matter of seconds, the bell would be ringing. Dismissing us from the hell hole called school for a good two weeks. Ariana linked arms with me as we raced to the door as soon as the bell rang.

"We brought food!" Ariana shouted, as we entered the guy's home. And not a second later do we hear a stampede racing down the staircase.

"I heard food, gimme!" Niall demanded, racing around the corner, and is quickly joined by the remaining four boys. We handed each of the boys a bag before four of them scurried off into the living room, with Ariana trailing behind them. Harry and I were left in the kitchen. I slowly begin to unwrap my burger, as he's already half way done with his.

"Well, I see somebody was hungry." I state, as he gulfs down the last piece.

"That's what happens when you live in a home with 4 boys that know nothing about grocery shopping." He chuckles before picking up my cup of soda and take a long sip from it,

"Hey!" I snatch it away from him, smirking.

"That's what you get for not buying me anything to drink."

"I did too, Ariana has it!" I placed my hands on my hips. His mouth formed an O shape before he laughed, running away to find her. I playfully rolled my eyes and shook my head as he appears at the kitchen door frame, taking swigs from the cup in his hand.

"Thanks babe," He strolled over and kissed my cheek, which quickly grew red. I nearly choked on my burger when these words escaped his lips. Babe, the word played throughout my head for a while. Just that one simple word and he's got me falling for him all over again. I bit down on my lip to hide the smile that was slowly finding its way onto my face. "What?" He questioned me with his eyes, letting out a little laugh.

I smirked, "Nothing." I tossed my trash into the garbage can, before smacking his bum and running into the living room. He chased after me and once he caught up to me, he tossed me over his shoulders, causing a gasp to escape from my lips.