Chapter 15

The following weeks went by without much drama. There was still a lot of hate circulating around the Twitter-sphere, but I was slowly learning to not let it bother me as much. I'm not going to lie, there are times where I'll lie in bed, and scroll through my notifications and cry. It's just crazy to think, I had once been able to walk around unnoticed, but now it seems that where ever I go someone recognizes me as Harry Styles' girlfriend, or that one girl from YouTube. I had been stopped and asked a few times for a picture and/or autograph, it was all so insane. I just couldn't imagine what it would be like when I would exactly blow up, that is if I do. 

I know the pressure would be at an all time high if I do end up making it big, and that's probably what scares me the most. People are going to expect so much more out of me than I believe that I will be able to give. And the hate is only going to increase, and who knows how well I'll be able to handle it. 

"I SWEAR TO GOD, YOU BETTER NOT! HARRY PUT ME DOWN." I squealed, trying to kick my way out of his grip. I was currently dangling over his right shoulder and he was attempting to throw me into a pool, that was probably freezing cold. I had managed to stay dry, while the boys and Ariana were splashing around in the water, but I guess throwing a inflatable football at Harry's head was a bad idea because he didn't hesitate to jump out of the pool and throw me over his shoulder. 

"Oh, you thought I was just going to let you get away with that little stunt you pulled?" He laughed, jamming his fingers against my sides causing me to squeal even louder. 

"Harry! Please don't. HARRY, MY PHONE!" I pulled it out of back pocket and shoved it into the air so he'd have a legitimate reason to let me go. 

"Eh, I'll buy you a new one." He smirked, throwing me over his head and into the icy cold water. As I resurfaced, everyone's faces were red from laughing so hard. 

"HARRY!" I groaned, running my hand through my hair to try and tame the matted mess that was sure to be forming any second now. 

"Yes, love?" He said in an ever so sweetly tone. I just rolled my eyes at him as I climbed out of the pool. 

"You better be glad it's your birthday, ya' little shit." I ruffled his hair as I plopped back down on one of the many chair loungers surrounding the perimeter of the pool. I really couldn't tell you why we were out swimming in the beginning of February, I'm pretty sure it was Louis' bright idea that everyone had stupidly agreed to. I honestly would not be surprised if we all woke up with hypothermia in the morning. 

He strolled over to me with a wide smirk playing on his lips, he laid down next to me and whispered into my ear, "Does that mean I get birthday sex?" I rolled my eyes over at him and planted a wet kiss against his lips. 

"If you play your cards right," I winked at him, before peeling off my shirt and jeans. I was already wet, might as well make the best of it. "You coming or not?" I turned to face Harry after reaching the edge of the water. He licked his lips before crashing into me, causing us to both collide into the pool.

It had been a few weeks since Harry and I had had sexual intercourse together. I'd be lying if I said I didn't enjoy it. He was super gentle with me, and the pain that was shooting throughout me at the time, was extinguished by the exhilarating thrill of it all. And I wanted nothing more than to be able to share that type of intimacy with Harry again, and I knew tonight would be the perfect time. He was turning the big 2-0, I had to make it unforgettable. 

I laced my arms around Harry's neck, and my legs were enclosed his waist as we floated about in the pool. I stared into those mesmerizing emerald green eyes of his as we did so, I watched as they brightened every time I would laugh, smile, or even talk. Although I didn't have much to go on, I somehow knew Harry was happy with me.