Chapter 13

"I think I like this feisty side of you." Harry licked his lips seductively.

Rolling my eyes, my teeth tugged at my bottom lip, "Just shut up and kiss me." And not a second later are his lips pressed against mine, our tongues moving in perfect sync with each other's. My hands found their way to his soft curls and I pulled carelessly at them. He picked me up, and as he began carrying me over to the bed, I securely wrapped my legs around his torso. And as our bodies grind against each other, I could feel him growing harder by the second.

And before things could escalate any further, I pulled away from him. Regardless of my strong feelings for Harry, I still wasn't sure if I was ready to give him the one thing I valued most. "You're such a tease." He pecked my lips one last time before climbing off of me, and settling in underneath the duvet.

"It's my job." I smiled over at him. His emerald eyes shimmered in adoration as he stared back into mine. Harry snaked his arm around my waist and closed the space between us. My thumb caressed his cheek as his fingers ran up and down my back.

"If it were up to me, you'd be fired already." His hands found their way to the bottom of my ass.

"It's a good thing it's not up to you, huh?" I playfully smacked his arm as his fingers enclosed around my butt.

"For you." He let his hand rest on the small of my back as he blew a strand a hair out of my face. I took in the minty scent that he had exhaled before slowing leaning in for a kiss. His hand cupped my chin as he deepened the kiss. Attempting to set a boundary, I rested my hands against his chest.

"Maybe, I should go." He sunk his teeth into my bottom lip as he pulled away, causing a soft moan to escape my mouth. Harry stood up from the bed and strolled over to the bedroom door, I followed close behind and wrapped my arms around his neck. I pouted before softly pecked his lips as his fist enclosed around the door knob. "Baby if you say you want me to stay, stay for the night, I'll change my mind." He sung as he swiftly turned around to face me, chuckling.

"Oh my god, Harry." I burst into laughter, throwing my head back. "But now that you mention it..." Harry pumped his fist up in the air with a smirk, throwing me over his shoulders. I yelped in surprise as he tossed me onto the bed, I giggled up at him as he crawled on top of me and let his lips linger against mine.

-

"TATUM MARIE!" My grandmother hollered as she barged into my room, causing me to practically jump out of my skin. I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes as I rolled over to meet her fuming gaze. That's when it hit me, Harry was laying right next to me. Shit.

"I can explain!" I quickly shot up in the bed, throwing my hands in the air in defense.

"I'm waiting." She leaned against the door frame, her stare growing harder and colder by the second.

"We had kinda gotten into a fight before I left his flat, so he came to make up for it and apologize." I explained.

"He tried to make up for things by sleeping with you? How long has this been going on, Tatum?" She demanded a response. My mouth dropped open in pure shock, she honestly thought Harry and I had slept together. "Well..."

"We did...didn't sleep together! And I can't believe you actually have the audacity to assume something like that!"

"I swear you've been acting exactly like your slut of a mother." She stated, her eyes that once were full of sympathy now turning into pure hatred and disgust, she was never fond of my mother.

"Get out!" Not only was I mad, but I was hurt. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if my face was glowing red and stem was spewing from my ears.

"Tatum, I'm sorry I didn't mean that..." She trailed off trying to plead her case as she inched closer to me.

"Out!" I practically screeched, pointing to the doorway. Her head dropped in shame as she turned on her heels and walking out of the room. She sneaked a final glance at me before slowly and silently shutting the door. And before I knew it, tears were streaming from my eyes. I buried my face into my hands and cried. I felt a reassuring thumb rub against my thigh as I look down to see Harry wide awake.

"Did you hear that?" I quietly asked him the rhetorical question. Of course he had, by the amount of yelling that was taken place I was surprised our neighbors weren't complaining about the noise.

He slowly nodded his head as he stared up at me with those intense green eyes of his, that were now filled with compassion. He didn't say a word as he wrapped both arms around my waist, resting his head against my stomach. "It'll be okay," Was all he muttered as he stroked my back.

"I can't stay here, not tonight at least. Can we please go back to your place?" I sniffled, running my hands through his tangled curls.

"But you're grounded? Your Nan already doesn't seem to like me much, I don't want to give her another reason not to, babe."

"Please Harry, I really can't stay here..." He nodded his head before rolling off my lap and from the bed. I stuck my hand out for him to grab a hold of and he quickly yanked me up, and pulling me into a warm embrace.

This is all I need. Being wrapped up in Harry's arms is all I am ever going to need. And right here is where I always want to be. And I know that now. This boy is all I want, and I was determined to keep him. Even if that meant being just like my "slutty mother."