Chapter 16

- Harry's POV -

I was worried. Tatum had been gone for awhile now, and the worse case scenarios were playing throughout my mind. I had even went back to the VIP section to see if she was there, she wasn't. And as I made my way to the bathroom, a quirky blonde approached me.

"Oh my god, you're Harry Styles! I'm such a big fan." She ran her hand up my chest.

I shook her arm away and glared down at her, she looked oddly familiar. I just couldn't put my finger on where I knew her from. "Oh yeah? If you really a fan, you'd know I have a girlfriend."

"Trust me, I know. And that's never stopped me before." She winked up at me, grabbing a hold of my shirt to pull me closer to her.

"Nice to know," I peeled her body away from mine, and tried walking past her. The girl gripped my wrist to stop me and pressed her lips against mine. And her hold against my neck made it pretty hard to pull apart from her. But I had finally managed to and when I did, I saw a flash of hair run out of the club doors, and I instantly knew it was Tatum. Shit.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" I snatched my hand from her grip and raced after Tatum. As I ran out of the club, I almost rammed into Ariana, she was crying. But I didn't have time to try and ask her what had happened, I needed to find Tatum. "Which way did she go?" I hurriedly asked Ariana. She sniffled before pointing down the sidewalk. I thanked her before taking off.

After about 10 minutes of running, I saw her slumped over in a phone booth; there was no doubt in my mind that she was crying. I knocked against the window and she glared up at me, tears staining her cheeks. "Please open the door, Tatum." I whispered against the glass. She slowly stood up and caught her balance. Tatum pushed open the door and just stared at me. She didn't scream, she didn't even say a word, and that's what scared me. I would give anything for her to say something, even if she was yelling. "Please listen to me, I can explain everything." I tugged away at my hair, something I've always done when anxious.

"There's nothing you can say that could ever justify what you did, Harry." She croaked.

"But that's just the thing, I didn't do anything. Let me explain, please?"

She shook her head. No matter what I said, she wasn't going to believe me. All she cared about was what she saw. And whatever came out of my mouth would just seem like a lie to her now. "Harry, please just leave me alone."

"No, I won't just leave you alone. Not until you let me explain what you saw!"

"You're just like my mother!" Tatum spat, pushing against my chest. She began to march down the sidewalk and I followed, I wasn't just going to let her slip away from me. Not again. "Quit following me, Harry." Her tone was becoming more and more demanding by the second.

"Tatum, fucking listen to me for one second. God damn it!" I screamed, grabbing a hold of her wrist and spinning her around. Her features hardened as I pinned her against a brick building.

"Get the fuck off of me, Harry!" She wiggled around in my embrace. But I wasn't letting up, I was going to get my point across whether she liked it or not. "Harry, please just let me go." Her voice lightened up as she slowly gave up the struggle to break free, and tears began to stream down her face again.

"Tatum, please just hear me out. I swear to you, I didn't kiss her. I would never do something like that to you, I love you." I let my hand cup her face, but she pulled away from me.

"Don't touch me. You don't love me, and I was stupid to think you ever did. I'm done, Harry." She shoved her hands into my chest, causing me to stumble backwards. Tatum took that opportunity to run away, leaving me crouched down against a brick wall begging for her to come back.