Chapter 24

"Hey." I shyly greeted Ariana as she walked in the front door of the boy's flat. She responded back with a small smile before sitting down on the couch.

"I'm sorry!" We both blurted out in unison after moments of silence. A tiny giggle escaped our lips as we pulled each other into a hug. I didn't realize just how much I missed her until her body collided with mine. She's my best friend, and nothing was going to make me think otherwise ever again.

"I took in everything you said these past few weeks and realized you were right. I was spending so much time with Zayn and not enough with you, and I feel terrible about that. But I promise, it won't happen again!" She hurriedly pleaded her case as our embrace dispersed.

I shook my head at her with a small smile playing on my lips, "I should have never gone off on you like I did. We could have easily talked it out, but instead I kept everything bottled up and it all just caught up to me that night. I'm so sorry, Ari." I pulled her back into my arms, feeling tears beginning to brim at my eyes. She was back. My best friend was back.

-

Two more days. Two more days and I would be traveling the world, on my very first tour ever. Technically, I'm just an opening act but it's exciting nonetheless. Anxious doesn't even begin to describe how I'm feeling. I want to scream, jump around in excitement, and puke all at the same time. It's all still so surreal.

It's been five months since Ariana forced me to make that video on YouTube, and I couldn't thank her enough for doing so. Five months ago, I wouldn't have even been able to dream about something like this happening. I would still be at my Grandparents', isolating myself from everyone, if Harry hadn't come across my video.

"Before we leave, there's someone I want you to meet." Harry spoke, taking my hand in his. I was currently blindfolded and even though I couldn't see him, I knew he was smiling.

"Where are you taking me?" I laughed, enjoying the spontaneous adventure. I knew we were outside but we had been walking for what seemed like forever.

"You'll see," He chuckled slightly, gripping my shoulders bringing me to a halt. I giggled as he stood behind me and untied the bandana he had wrapped around my eyes. As the blindfold fell from my face, I took in sight one of the most beautiful girls I've ever seen. I knew who it was instantly. It was Gemma, Harry's older sister.

"She's even more beautiful than you described, Harry," She smiled at me. My mouth dropped to the ground when I realized what she had just said. Gemma Styles thought I was beautiful. This definitely could not be real life. "It's so nice to finally meet you, Harry's told me so much about you!" She exclaimed, throwing his arms around me.

"Has he now?" I returned the gesture, smiling over at him.

"Every chance he gets, actually." She giggled, pulling out of the hug.

Harry smirked, wrapping his arm around my waist. "You make it sound like a bad thing, Gem."

"It's definitely not a bad thing, I'm glad my wittle brother found love." She reached up and pinched his cheeks. I laughed as Harry struggled to get out of her fingers grip.

We were standing in the middle of a park and silence fell over us. The only thing you could hear was the cheerful sounds of children roaming and birds chirping in the distance.

Gemma and I walked around the perimeter of the area, with Harry trailing beside me, chatting as if we'd known each other forever.

It was moments later when an ice cream truck turned into the parking lot of the park, that Gemma and I turned into two of the many children around the world that get excited over ice cream.