Chapter 29

Tatum's POV.

Harry and I were currently cuddling on the couch while watching one of my all time favorite movies, John Tucker Must Die. I couldn't tell you exactly why I loved it so much, maybe it was just the fact that it was different than most movies. You expect for the main character to get the girl/guy because of the cliché stereotype that Hollywood likes to portray love as nowadays, but JTMD was quite the opposite. Although Kate and John remain friends, the plot didn't fall under the predictable category because if I'm being honest, I was under the impression that Kate would really fall for him and then they'd live happily ever after. Like I said before, I'm not really sure why I love the movie so much but I do. But something told me Harry wasn't a big fan of it. 

"He's stupid. Like did he honestly think he was going to get away with dating three different girls?" Harry's hand shot up to his curls, restyling them to his standards. I laughed, shaking my head. Sometimes he over-analyzed the littlest things. 

"It's only a movie, love." I patted his shoulder, mimicking the pet name he frequently used on me. We just stared at each other for a good five minutes before his lips found their way to mine. They moved in perfect sync with each other and I couldn't help but find myself smiling throughout the kiss. He pinned me underneath him as his hand massaged up and down my leg. His lips slowly moved from my mouth to my neck. As he softly sucked on the skin, he made sure to leave love bites in a neat line down my neck which a earned a slight moan to escape my mouth. My legs convoluted around his waist as I tugged his shirt over his head and threw it to the floor, my shirt quickly joined his. Harry broke the kiss slightly as he unbuttoned my jeans throwing them aside as well. Things were growing pretty heated and at the point, I didn't care that one of the boys could walk in at any minute. 

My hands traveled down his torso before they stopped right about his jeans. My teeth tugged at his bottom lip as I took my sweet time unbuckling his pants. "You're such a tease." He whimpered against my mouth, causing a smirk to evidently grow onto my face. He kicked the jeans from his legs before connecting our lips again. I could feel the bulge underneath his boxers multiple in size and I smirked into the kiss. Our tongue explored each others mouth for a moment before he slipped two finger into me causing a soft moan to escape from the back of my throat. My finger were tangled into his hair, pulling at it drastically as his fingers moved around in a circular motion. My walls closed in around his fingers as he plunged them deeper into me. He took that as a sign to slip them out of me and he slowly began to tug my panties down. 

"Harry and Tat-OH MY FUCKING GOD. EW, WHAT THE HELL?" We heard Zayn's voice shout as the door slammed closed. 

"Fuck." Harry mumbled underneath his breath as I quickly yanked my underwear back up and covered my body up with one of the throw pillows laying about. "Has anyone heard of knocking?" Harry questioned him, running his hand through his curls. 

"Yes because I expected to walk in on my mate and his girlfriend having sex on the couch." Zayn sarcastically retaliated. My cheeks were flushed red, I could feel the heat radiating out of me. I don't think I've ever been this humiliated in my life. 

After moment of silence, Zayn spoke up again, "Anyways, Paul wanted to talk to you guys. He's got a car outside waiting for you." His index finger pointed out of the tour bus door. We nodded our head, hurriedly slipping our clothes back on. 

Harry rested his hand against Zayn's shoulder with a blank expression plastered across his face, "Way to be a cock blocker, lad." And with that, Harry's finger interlaced with mine as we headed out to meet the driver. 

We climbed into the backseat of the car and seconds later, we were peeling out of the parking lot we were in. "What do you think he wants to talk to us about?" I questioned Harry as his thumb caressed the back of my hand.