Epilogue

"Hey guys, this'll be my last video for awhile. As you all know, I've been on tour with One Direction for the past couple months, and we're no where near finished. Two months done, five more to go. I just want to thank you all so much, for everything. You guys are what made me who I am today. Without your non-stop support, I wouldn't be standing back stage preparing for a concert, I wouldn't have become best friends with five insanely talented and amazing guys, and I definitely wouldn't have been 'shot at', kidnapped, and harassed --- but it's made me stronger, and helped shaped me into the girl sitting before you. 

This past year has been absolutely nuts. I can't even believe it's been so long since Ariana forced me to make my very first video. I look back on it now and I'm grateful for her stubbornness, because if it weren't for her, I never would have been able to connect with all of you. I think you all can see just how much I've changed, not physically but emotionally.

I was such an insecure person. At the time, I didn't know who I could trust because all that I knew had been distorted. It seemed like my entire life was a lie.

A few of you might already know about this, but I'm going to explain it to you all the best way that I can. I grew up in a loving home, I got pretty much everything I could ever ask for, but the downside of it was my father had to work a lot. He was barely ever home and it killed my mother and I. And my dad found out that my mom had been having an affair with her boss for the past five years. It destroyed him inside. The thought of my mother with another man ate at him for months. He was constantly wondering what he could have done wrong for her to step out on him. Well, he never got his answer because when she filed for divorce, he killed himself. I walked in on him sprawled across the couch with a gunshot to his head. 

I use to think it was all my mother's fault. I mean, it kind of was if you think about it because if she hadn't cheated, he'd still be very much alive. But I've come to the conclusion that my mother's not to blame at all, my father is. He could've easily persevered through it all, but he didn't. He took the easy way out and offed himself, not once thinking about the ones that loved him most. So I was left, resenting my mother for years. All because of his selfish decision. 

But I've learned that you have to forgive and forget if you ever want to feel again. I was a closed off person because of what had happened, I wouldn't talk to anyone but Ariana and my grandparents. And then I was forced to start making videos on YouTube. I can easily say, it was the best decision I could have ever made because of it I met some pretty amazing people, had my first kiss, first love, experienced my first heart break, I got kidnapped, shot at, and harassed. But if I was given the chance to change anything, I wouldn't.

Harr-

OH BEFORE I FORGET, they found the gun that was used to shoot at me that day at the concert, and they found Hannah's fingerprints on it...so she was in fact arrested. Kenzie was arrested as well for kidnapping me, along with Cara who was  the mastermind of it all.

But back to what I was talking about about before!

For all of you that might be wondering, yes Harry and I are no longer together. But we're very much still friends. He's an amazing guy and he deserves the world, I'm so lucky I got the chance to explore him and see what he's all about. Every single one of the boys have impacted my life in a way I never would've thought possible. 

And I want all of the boy's fans to know that no matter what, those five boys care about you so much. No girlfriend of theirs is ever going to replace the feelings they have for you guys. If I thought in any way I was affecting Harry's outlook on you, I would not have been with him. I encouraged the love he has for guys, and I can genuinely see that each and every one of the boys love you. This is not a gimmick. They do honestly care, trust me. 

I just want to thank you all so much for supporting me along this journey, and getting me to the place I am today. I love you all so much. 

But now, enough of my rambling. I brought some special guest to feature in my last video for awhile. Boys?" Each of the guys waved to the camera as they took a seat in the five empty chairs aligning the laptop. 

"We're going to sing Right Now by yours truly," I gestured to the boys.

"Hope you enjoy!" 

A/N: YouTube is officially over, guys! Thank you all for reading, it means the world. But I'm starting a new book here soon, so go add "The List," to your libraries now! 

Thank you all again! 

Don't forget to vote/comment! (:

Twitter: @insanelyhorany

Instagram: @ohsohoraaan