Chapter 19

Once I took everything Simon was saying into consideration, I realized that it meant I had to spend seven months with Harry. Seven months with my ex-boyfriend that cheated on me. Seven months with the boy that doesn't give a damn that he hurt me. Seven fucking months with the guy that spilled my deepest secret to the whore he cheated on me with. My excitement quickly died down when I glanced over to see the cold glare Harry was giving Simon. He too wasn't fond of this idea.

"I'm sorry, I don't think I can do it." I finally broke the silence that had fallen over the room.

"I beg your pardon?" Simon seemed taken a back, something told me he was never turned down. Even the boys exclaimed their discouragement to my statement, including Harry. "What'd you do, Harry?" He took his gaze away from me, and staring over at the boy that broke my heart.

"Why the bloody hell do you assume I did something?" Harry furrowed his eye brows, something I use to adore.

"Because the last time you two walked into this office, she was practically attached to your hip. And now, you two are sitting on the opposite side of the room, and she's telling me she doesn't want to take this amazing opportunity. It's pretty obvious you did something." Simon stated as if it was the most obvious thing in the world. And it's scary how dead right he was.

"She thinks I cheated on her, WHICH I DIDN'T." Harry stared over at me as he spoke the last three words.

"When are you going to drop this whole innocent act?" I hurriedly stood from my chair, causing it to scoot across the carpeted floor.

"It's not an act, Tatum! I loved you, and I still do. I don't know what more you want from me!"

"It was obvious you didn't love me when you were sticking your throat down Cara's throat, Harry. What do I want from you? I want you to leave me the hell alone. That's what I want." And with that, I ran out of the office in tears.

- Harry's P.O.V -

"It was obvious you didn't love me when you were sticking your throat down Cara's throat, Harry. What do I want from you? I want you to leave me the hell alone. That's what I want." I felt my body grow tense when these words left her mouth. I never felt so empty in my life. All this time I was holding onto that tiny string of hope that I could win her back. But once those words fell from her lips, I knew I had blown it. Everything I had worked so hard to get in the first place was gone. I had managed to break those wall of hers, only to cause her to build them right back up.

"Someone go get her so we can finish this meeting." Simon finally spoke up, breaking the silence that Tatum and I's argument had caused.

"I got it." Niall said, slowly standing up from his seat.

"No, you don't. Sit back down, I'll get her." I stood up from my chair and glared over at Niall.

"I think you've caused enough damage for one day, Harry." He dared to take a step towards the door.

I let out a slight laugh, "Damage? This is all your fault, you've probably been filling her head up with all sort of lies. Hell, you were probably the one that sent that slut over to kiss me. Just so you could have Tatum all to yourself."

"Enough!" Simon's voice boomed throughout the room. "Just someone go get her."

I glared over at Niall, warning him not to take another step. In defeat, he fell back into his chair as I proceeded out the door in search of Tatum. It didn't take me along as I ran past a few halls and found her slumped over against a wall, with her head in her hands. I could hear the faint cries coming from her pretty little mouth as I inched closer to her.