Maggie

I'm already by my new locker when my friend Tracy finds me.
"Hi, Maggie! You ready for English class?"
"Hello, Tracy! Are you in Mr. Grimes' class too?" I say.
"Yeah! Isn't it awesome, we are going to have a class together!" She says.
The 5 minute bell rings and me and Tracy get to English class. Mr. Grimes is at his desk typing something into his computer. I sit at the second row and Tracy sits behind me. Once the whole class is settled, Mr. Grimes goes to the front of the room.
"Hello, class. My name is Mr. Grimes, first name is-"
A boy walks into the classroom. He is wearing an old baseball cap. And he's cute. Like really cute.
"I'm sorry I'm late, sir. It was kind of hard to find your classroom. I'm new to this school." The boy says quietly.
"Don't worry about it, it's fine. What's your name?" Mr. Grimes asks.
"Glenn. Glenn Rhee." The boy says.
"Ok, Mr. Rhee. Since you are up here already, you can help me pass out the copies of Hamlet we'll begin reading today."
"Of course, sir." Glenn says.
They start handing out the books. Glenn reaches me and smiles. When he hands me my copy, our hands touch a little.
"Ok Mr. Rhee, you can take a seat now. Thanks for your help. Oh, and sorry but no hats in class" Mr. Grimes says.
"Oh, sorry." Glenn says, taking his baseball cap off.
Glenn sits down in the seat in front of me. For the rest of the class, I try to concentrate. But my eyes keep looking at the back of Glenn's head.
The bell finally rang and I begin to put away my stuff in my bag. As I start to leave, I notice Glenn's baseball cap on the floor next to his desk. I look around and I see him just as he leaves the classroom.
I get the cap and go after him.
"Hey, Glenn?" I say once I spot him in the hallway.
He turns around and sees me.
"Yeah?"
"You forgot your baseball cap." I say, handing it to him.
"Oh, man. Thanks. I'm such a dumbass." He says.
"You're welcome." I say.
"Hey, um...What's your name?" Glenn asks.
"Maggie Greene." I answer.
"Oh, ok. It's nice to meet you. I think I saw you earlier today, with a blonde girl and a guy."
"Are you spying on me?" I ask jokingly.
"Oh. No. Um, I mean, it was just a coincidence."
"I mean I don't mind, just try not to spy on me when I'm changing for gym class. I'll have to draw the line there." I say. Am I flirting? Is that what this is?
"Oh, um. No no I wasn't... I mean...I'm lost..." He says looking at me with a funny expression.
"I'm just joking." I say laughing a little. Why does he have to look so cute when he gets all shy and flustered?
"Oh. Right." He chuckled. Then he looks at me for a moment.
"Why are you staring at me?" I ask a little defensively.
"Sorry, it's just....I think you have beautiful eyes." He says, blushing. Then he leaves.
"Well, that was adorable. Thanks for ditching me back there by the way." I hear someone say.
I turn around and see Tracy sitting down on a bench.
"He likes youuuu. And your beautiful eyes." She teases.
"Shut up." I say rolling my eyes.