Glenn

Maggie and Beth spend Christmas morning with me and my dad. Maggie really loved the silver locket necklace I bought her. She even got my dad a present. She got me 2 vinyl records, and I thought they were awesome. I listen to them at night, when I miss her most.

One night after Christmas, I call Maggie.
"Hey, Mags. I was wondering if you want to go with me to try out my new stargazer telescope my dad bought me." I ask.
"Sure, that sounds nice. I've always wanted to do that." She says.
"Ok, I'll pick you up in half an hour."

I take her to a nice area in the woods about 20 minutes away from my house. There is even a small lake. I set up my telescope and try to find Saturn, using the guide I printed out.
"Look, Mags. I found Saturn!" I say.
"Let me see." She says, looking through the lens. "That's amazing. I can actually see it's rings. It's beautiful." She whispers, smiling. She turns and looks at me, her eyes sparkling with longing. No one has ever looked at me like that. It takes my breath away. And then I quickly look down and clear my throat because for some weird reason I can feel myself blushing. Also, because I know there is longing in my eyes too.
"Um, I also found the Big Dipper constellation, too. Look, I'll show you. Come here." I say. She goes and stands next to me.
I point to the sky and say, "See, this is the handle. And there is the bowl."
"Oh, wow. Kind of makes me feel small. And insignificant." She says.
"Don't say that. No matter how big the universe is, remember that you are the center of mine." I say, holding her hand.
"Yeah, right. You're so corny sometimes. That's one of the things I love about you" She says, rolling her eyes and laughing.
"You don't believe me?" I ask, raising my eyebrows.
"Nope. I don't." She answers, smirking.
"Well, it's true." I say.
"Yeah, yeah. Prove it. IF you can. Pizza boy." She says, playfully, raising an eyebrow.
And that just triggers something crazy in me. A wanting that has been growing and burning inside my very blood. A pure wanting of her. I kiss her hard. On her lips, on her neck. Everywhere. Don't believe me? We'll see about that. We end up staggering backwards and end up pressed against my car. As she kisses me, she opens the car door quickly and yanks the front of my shirt so that we both fall on the backseat of the car. I land on top of her. We catch our breath and then we start laughing a little. I love her so much. She needs to know that. I kiss her softly on her cheek, and then her lips. I brush the hair from her face with my hand and then rest it on her cheek.
"God, you're beautiful." I tell her, kissing her neck.
"Glenn, I..need to tell you something. I've never...done this before..." Maggie says.
A moment passes before I realize what she means. "Oh, I'm sorry. We don't have to- I mean, I've never done this before either- we can stop- " I begin to say, but then she kisses me delicately and says, "No, I want to. I want to be with you."
And then we gave ourselves to each other under the stars, moon, and Saturn.