Glenn

When I get home, Dad is still at work. I guess he had to stay late. At least I won't have to explain to him why I have this goofy smile on my face. I wasn't expecting to see Maggie today. But I am so freaking glad I did. Man, I've never had such a big crush.
I go in the living room and decide to keep watching Game of Thrones.
And then......NED FREAKING STARK GETS BEHEADED! DAMN IT!
No wonder Maggie looked like she was hiding something when I told her I wanted him to be the King of Westeros. Well, I'm not going to let this slide. So, I get my phone and look her up on Facebook. I find her profile quickly. She looks so beautiful in her profile picture.
I type up a private message to her:

Why didn't you tell me Ned Stark dies?!

A few minutes later, I get a response from her:

Sorry, I didn't want to spoil it for you. Didn't want to break your fragile Game of Thrones heart.

I laugh and reply back:

That freaking sucked. But hey, maybe now Robb Stark will avenge him. Right?

Her response:

Oh my God, Glenn. My sweet summer child. I'm not saying anything.

Now, I'm feeling anxious. I type back:

MAGGIE! WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN?!

Her reply:

Nope. Not telling.

Then I reply back:

Damn it.

A few minutes later she sends me another message:

Here's my number by the way. In case you have another breakdown.
363 373 6778

Then I start smiling. She actually gave me her phone number! Could this mean she.....likes me? No, of course not. Right?
I send her my number.

She types back:

Thanks. I'll text you just to make sure you're still functioning after all the death you'll see in that show lol. Well, I better go to sleep now. Goodnight.

My reply:

Goodnight.

I go to my room and lay down on my bed. I hear when my Dad gets home a few minutes later. I try to sleep, but I can't. I feel too excited. The carousel is going extra fast tonight. But there are no bad thoughts riding on it this night.