Maggie

On February, me and Glenn go to a concert. But not just any concert. It's the Game of Thrones Live Concert Experience. Basically, it's a big orchestra playing music from the show live. And it's so amazing and epic! There are huge screens displaying video images and scenes from the TV show. During the theme song, it shows images of fire, snow, a battle, and even Daenerys' three dragons flying!
"So freaking awesome!" Glenn says after the theme song ends and we clap.
"I know! I have goosebumps!" I say.
"I hope they play Mhysa, I love that one!" Glenn says.
"I'm sure they will, that scene was so powerful in the show, when all the freed slaves lifted Daenerys and were chanting."
"Yeah, she's awesome."
And sure enough, the next song they played was Mhysa.
"Yes!" Glenn says, when it starts.
The music is so beautiful and uplifting in that song.
After that, they played Light of the Seven.
"This song is so cool, but kind of creepy." I say.
"Well, it is the song that plays while Cersei Lannister blows up all those people at the Sept of Baelor." He says.
"And then King Tommen commits suicide because he realizes he'll never have sex with his wife Queen Margaery again because his own mom killed her in that explosion." I say, laughing.
"Oh my God, Maggie. You're too much." Glenn says, laughing. "But that's what makes you such a cool chick."
The concert lasts two hours and me and Glenn loved every second of it. We bond over our love of Game of Thrones, and joke around with each other. Neither of us having a care in the world, at least for a couple of hours.