Starstruck

A one shot where Harry is a C-list actor and get's a job with A-lister Louis. 

~_~_~

"You got the part!" Harry let's out a long sigh of relief. He had been preparing for this part for months and had been waiting anxiously to get the news back since he auditioned. He knew he did pretty well when he went in, but this just confirmed it. Harry was going to be in, what the producers believe will be, the biggest show to hit television. 

"We need you immediately to sign some stuff and whatnot; you'll also be meeting our co-star!" 

"I'll be there!" Harry pronounces jollily. He stands and looks in the mirror. He couldn't go in looking like garbage. He fluffed his hair a little bit and straightened his shirt before grabbing his keys and heading out. 

When he got to the studio he was shocked. It was massive and unlike any other production he had ever been in before. People were running around like mad trying to do different things. It gave Harry a slight headache trying to keep up with it all. He was approached by a young boy with blond hair and a clipboard. 

"You're Harry right?" He asks, Harry nods, "Great, come with me." The boy turns and starts towards one of the buildings, leaving Harry to run after him. 

"Wait! I uh...didn't catch you're name!" Harry shouts as he follows after the, surprisingly quick, blond. They get to a door and he opens it, ushering Harry in before letting it close behind them. 

"Director Payne is just pass there. He should give you my number in case you need anything. I've already gotten with your PR person, so I've got all of your contacts. Uh...other than that you should be all set!" The blond chirps about to turn, but stops as he sees the confusion written across Harry's face. 

"This is your first major production, huh? Well, good luck, I'll uh...try to catch you up later. For now, just go through there and do what Payne wants, it shouldn't take long," He explains. Harry gives a small nod of his head before opening the door and seeing a few of the people from his audition huddled around a table and a large sheet of paper. 

"Ah! You must be Harry! The star of the hour! Come in, come in!" A man a couple years older than Harry comes out from the midst of people and smiles at Harry. 

"You must be Director Payne, it's a pleasure!" Harry says, outstretching his hand for Payne to shake it. Payne looks at and makes a sour face before turning his back on Harry and grabbing something from the table. 

"This is your contract for the show. You're promising at least 2 seasons, but after that if you want to say you'll sign a longer contract. All the information you should need is in it. Go home today and read it through and bring it back signed tomorrow! If you don't sign it, then we can't shoot, if we can't shoot we can't make a show, if we can't make a show then I get fired, and you don't want me to get fired! Niall will show you to your co-star. Make sure you're on good terms with him! We've had...trouble in the past, but I'm sure you'll do great, a little beauty like you," Payne slaps Harry's cheeks before continuing his ramble, "Just make sure you guys have your chemistry down. I don't want shooting to start and have you both be acting like strangers! What are you doing just standing there? I've got a show to make!" Payne shoos him out and Harry leaves, quite startled by the boy. 

When he exits he sees, who he assumes to believe is, Niall standing waiting for him. "We don't have all day! Come on!" Niall snaps, his tone a little apologetic as he shows Harry to the set. He sees the back of someone who looks way too familiar. 

"Uhm...Mr. Tomlinson, Harry is here to see you," Niall says. The boy turns and Harry's mouth falls. The boy's hair was feathery and fell across his forehead as if ever strand had been placed separately. His eyes sparkled a light blue and his scowl was very prominent.