All Dolled Up

A one shot where the one time Harry doesn't dress up, is the one time he meets his soul mate.

~_~_~

Harry always made sure he looked his best before going anywhere. All of this friends met their future partners while out and about in the town and Harry knew for sure if that's how we was going to meet his soulmate he wanted it to count. So, he didn't risk it. He made sure he wore a nice top and nice pants, made sure to do his hair and made sure his nails didn't have chips in them. 

He had gone a whole year of getting dolled up for the supermarket and random city events, but he had never met his soulmate. That was until one fateful day in November.

It was flu season and Harry had caught it. He didn't get risk often and even when he did he still went into work, but today was so bad and he felt so miserable he decided to stay home. Harry had his hair throw up in a bun on the top of his head just in case he needed to throw up, he wore the biggest sweater he owned and a pair of stained sweatpants he found in the back of his closet. All-in-all, he wasn't feeling himself.

When lunch rolled around Harry found himself shuffling to his pantry to get a can of chicken noodle soup, but upon inception noticed he was out. Harry groans, knowing that he had no other version of soup or crackers at all. He later comes to the conclusion that he would need to go the store. 

Harry didn't care. He was going to get his soup and leave, he wasn't going to meet his soulmate today. If he did he would pretend he didn't see them and continue on; he refused. He slipped on his slides and cuddled up in his sweater before grabbing his keys and leaving. 

He keeps reminding himself as he heads to the store that it was going to be an in-and-out trip. He wouldn't look up and face anyone. He would only look at the ground, grab his shit and leave. No questions asked. He parked as close to the store as good when he pulled into the parking lot and heads inside. 

He glances up, finds that the soup was on aisle 4 and looks back down as he makes his way to the aisle, trying his best not to make eye contact with anyone. When he gets to his aisle he goes to the soups and grabs the first chicken noodle he can. He goes to leave, but hears someone calling. He keeps going, not wanting to face anyone, but stops when someone touches him. 

He turns around and looks at the attractive guy in front of him. His skin was a few shades darker than Harry's and his hair lighter, his lips were thin and bright pink. 

"You dropped something," The guy says as he hands Harry a slip of paper. Harry looks at it and frowns. That was definitely not his hand writing and he was sure that he hadn't had a slip of paper with an unfamiliar number in his pocket so it must be...

"That's not mine," Harry says. He goes to turn away, but the boy pulls him back. Harry wanted desperately to leave, but the boy keeps hold of him. He smiles at Harry and god Harry loved his smile. No, Harry refused to meet any potential partners today. He leans into Harry's ear and whispers. 

"It is now. That's my number in case you're wondering. I'm Louis and I think you're really cute," The boy whispers. No, no, no, Harry couldn't call him, not in the state he looked. He wants to run, but finds himself taking the number and sticking it in his pocket. 

~_~_~

To: 8675309

Louis?

From: 8675309

Yea! I'm surprised you responded! 

Change contact? 

Louis

To: Louis

I am too. 

From: Louis

What's your name, cutie?

To: Louis

Harry

From: Louis

That's a nice name

So, Harry, would you like to go to dinner with me Friday around 6:30?

To: Louis

Sure

~_~_~

Harry had to make sure he looked extra good to make up for the store. He had spent an hour just trying to get his hair to look good down. Instead of doing his nails himself he went to the efforts of going to a salon to get them done professionally. He picked out his best top and paired it with his best pair of pants and made sure he looked good. 

Louis had promised to pick him up around 6 and by 5:50 Harry was freaking out. He needed to make sure he looked perfect. 

When the door bell rang Harry jumped and ran to the door. He checked himself one last time before sucking in deep breath and opening it, letting himself relax. Louis stands at the door wearing a small smirk. He carries a bundle of chocolates and hands them to Harry. Harry takes them and places them on the table next to the door. Louis looks Harry up and down and frowns. 

"What are you all dolled up for?" 

"The store thing was just a one time thing, I always get dolled up to go places. I want to look extra good for you since I didn't look good the first time," Harry explains. Louis rolls his eyes and crosses his arms over his chest. 

"You're so sweet, but you don't have to get all fancy for me! I thought you looked gorgeous at the store. Besides I'm not taking you anywhere fancy, I happen to be a senior in college and my student loans are through the roof. I can't afford anything fancy like Olive Garden. I hope you're happy with McDonald's," Louis jokes. Harry bites his lip. 

"Next time I won't wear something as fancy," Harry promises. Louis smirks and nods his head. 

"So there's a next time?" Harry shoves him playfully. 

"Not if you keep that up!" 

~_~_~

Hey guys. So I just got into a new ship. It's Gallavich from Shameless and OMG OML SOMEONE NEEDS TO CALL THE PLICE BECAUSE THIS SHIP IS TOO CUTE TO SAIL. I mean at first it's really rough, but after awhile (from the gallavich moments I've watched) THEY GET TO BE SO CUTE AND I'M GONNA CRYYYYYY