Ch9

He looks so depressed. I thought he was about to cry when he saw me kiss Eric on the cheek. I was just thinking does it hurt him that much to see me happy with some other guy.

I saw the pain in his eyes. I told myself no don't feel bad he's trying to make you feel like the jerk. So that day I continued to have fun with Eric. We did lots of fun things like surfing.

Eric really loves water but I think it's okay. I mean it makes sense he has those ocean blue eyes. Anyways you known why I think it's okay is because I'm not a good swimmer but Eric is.

MONTHS PASSED

Eric and I had tons of amazing dates. My birthday was near and I was exited that I'm going to turn 20. I knew they were going to throw me a party. That's why Eric and I went on so many dates.

Well most of my siblings brithdays have happen. My sister Letty is 21, juan is 19, Ivan is 18 and John is 17 years old. Eric had his 20th brithday too in January and we went scooda diving.

It's like waters in his blood well the body is 70 something percent water. Anyways so ya my birthday is coming soon I'm so happy. My friends, sister and others took me shopping.

By others I mean Alice and Ella. We took all day to find the right outfit and we only found outfits for them. It took days to find that perfect dress. It was simple yet stunning. It was a white mine dress.

It's funny how much I like the dress I mean I uses to be so nerdy in middle school. Apparently Eric like me either way because he told me he did. He so amazing and he loves me.

BIRTHDAY

I got ready in my simple yet beautiful white dress. My sister took me to the party witch was at my sisters new house. Which I might add and well I'm assume. When we arrived it was dark and quiet like if there wasn't a soul within miles of the house.

I thought this is a joke you got to be kidding me. That's when the lights turned on and every one yelled surprise. I smiled in happiness as Eric walked up to me. I meet all his family that I didn't know.

That's when I saw Chris from the corner of my eye. He was walking toward us with two girls. Some how I new who they were. It was his sisters Vanessa and Marie. Chris had his birthday a month ago.

So he is 20, Vanessa is 19, and Marie is 17. Chris told his sisters to find the friend that invited them. He then said "hello Amanda, oh Eric your here to that just perfect."

I said " what brings you here Chris because I don't remember inviting you here."

"Oh you didn't a friend did" he said. That's when his sister Vanessa come with Alice up to us. She told Chris Alice is the friend that invited them. Chris, Eric and I were shocked.

So I said " oh well then please enjoy."

That's when some music started playing and Eric asked me to dance. I graciously excepted his offer. We were slow dancing when Chris cut in. Eric then took me out side to the patio after the song was over.

He covered my eyes till we got there. When I opened my eye there was beautiful lights and flowers hanging every were. It was so amazing I smiled. That's when he graded my hands.---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------So I know I took forever to post this chapter but my week has been hectic. So I put a picture of Lily Collins as Vanessa Mares and a song by Rihanna called " Unfaithful ''. I fill the song fits the feelings of Chris and Amanda. So thanks for reading this chapter please vote and commet.