Ch 19

Thats when I walked into the room. Everyone looked at me in astonishment. That's what I thought because everyone started to say how beautiful I look except for my mom.

She said their was one thing missing. Then took off her pearl earrings. I then said " mom you don't have to give them to me what about Letty ".

" Don't weary Letty will be okay and besides she the one who said to give the earring to you " my mom said.

" Oh thank you mom I love you " I said hugging my mom.

" I love you to mi niña " my mom said kissing me on the forehead.

That's when my mom said " besides I can't make you wear this old dress I think you need your own dress. We need to find that perfect dress for you ".

I asked my mom if she was sure and she said yes. So I went to go change into the dress Giselle had chosen. When I came back they all said I looked pretty. I went through all the dresses they chose and more. So I modeled one more dress for them. When my mind drifted to Chris.

I thought about how even if we try to forget about the past love will remember us. I thought about Eric too and how Chris and Eric are so different. Thats when Giselle snapped me back to reality. She asked me what I was thinking about.

So I told her I was just thinking how Eric would feel if he saw me in one of these dresses. I lied about what I really thought. It was getting late so I told them I'd try on one last dress then tomorrow we can go to another shop. I was looking through the racks of clothes when I saw a stunning dress on display.

So I asked Elena if I could try on that dress. She said it was one of the newest dresses to come in and their was only one of them ever made so it was expensive. She got the dress for me to try on. That's when I got ready in it then came out.

Everyone gasped in amazement they all said this is the one. The dress that was meant for me. I went to go change when Giselle stopped me to ask me if she could spend the night. That's when my mom told me she and my dad were going to be gone for the night. So I told Giselle yes.

I finished getting out of the dress and told Elena that this is the dress I was getting. She told me okay and that it needs to be fitted. I told her I'd come back tomorrow for a fitting. So I drove home with Giselle. When we opened the front door my brother Ivan was passed out on the couch.

I guess I'd better wake him up and send him to bed. I was going to do that but Giselle said no that she'll take care of him. I asked her if she was sure to witch she shooed me. I know she likes him and she'd never do anything to harm him. So I heading to my room when I hear her say sweet dreams Ivan and I hear the sound of a kiss.

Hearing her come my way I cross my arms standing in the restroom door way. She sees me and says what. I give her that look that says I just witnessed what she did. So we get ready for bed.

THE NEXT MORNING

So I wake up early and start to make breakfast. I didn't wake Giselle or Ivan up because I wanted to let them rest. So I was almost done making sausage and eggs. When I herd Giselle scream. I stopped what I was doing and ran up the stairs to my room. I asked her what wrong.

She told me what just happened. So I went to the restroom asked my brother a few things. He answered next thing you know Giselle comes in and their both kissing. So I said something to them and laugh. Then left to go get ready for that dress fitting. I was now ready and driving to the Wedding dress shop for the dress fitting.

When I got their Elena was at the counter waiting for me to arrive. I was a couple of minutes late because of what happened this morning. So Elena escorted me to the changing room to get ready. When I was done putting on the dress she started to take measurements.

For what the dress needed to be altered smaller, larger or anything. It took about 20 minutes for her to get all the measurements. She told me that I'd have to wait 3 weeks for the dress to be finished. I decided to take my sister, Tori, and Alondra to help pick the brides maids dresses.

So we ended up choosing the dresses for the brides maids even the maid of honor. What's funny is the Eric and me are picking are oldest siblings to be the maid of honor and best man. My sister Leticia and his brother Alex witch are dating.

3 WEEKS LATER

I go the the dress shop to try on the dress to see if its fits. Its because they told me it be done by now. So when they were bringing the dress for me to try on one of the seamstress accidently stepped on the back of the dress.

Tearing a big gash on the back just blow the waist. So they told me that they were so sorry and that they'd have the dress ready in about 2 week because the gash was so big.---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Sorry for taking a while to post hope you guys like this chapter. I put the song ' Love will remember ' by Selena Gomez and a picture of how Amanda's dress will look. Please vote, comment, and tell more people about this story. Oh and please Inbox me who you want Amanda to end up with and sorry for such a short chapter.