(2)

I got dressed and slightly straightened out my crazy frizzy hair. I went down stairs and into the lounge.
"How do I look?" I asked.
"Very nice, do you need me to come with you?" Alex asked.
"Would be great thanks" I said.
"No problem"
"I'm going in 5 minutes" I called running up the stairs. I rummaged through my stuff. "Found it" I clasped the necklace around my neck. I grabbed my bag phone and anything else I might need. I sprayed some perfume and went downstairs.
"Ready?" I asked.
"Coming" she said and we got in the car and headed off.
"and left into that parking lot" I turned left and pulled into the lot before parking.
"Are you staying here or coming in?" I asked.
"You're a big girl, I don't need to hold your hand" she said pulling out her phone. I grabbed my bag and walked inside.
"Hi how can I help you?" A guy said at the front desk asked.
"Hi I'm Skylar, I have a meeting with oh no I didn't find out their name" I said.
"Who is it?"
"The boss"
"About?"
"Oh, my cousin got me a job I've just come over from Australia" I said.
"Oh your Alex's cousin right?" He asked.
"Haha yeah that's me" I smiled.
"Yeah, yeah I listened to a couple of your old broadcasts your amazing all those segment and how did you co-"
"ok Nathan leave her alone" I heard a woman laugh. I looked towards the voice.
"Hi I'm Skylar" I said holding out my hand.
"Leslie Heather, how are you?" She asked shaking my hand.
"I'm good thank you, yourself?"
"I'm very good, follow me and we can have our meeting" Leslie said. I nodded and followed her to an elevator. "Thanks Nathan" she said and Nathan waved as the doors closed. Once we reached the correct floor we walked down the hall and into an office.
"Please take a seat" she said and I sat on the chair in front of her desk.
"Nice office" I said.
"Thank you did you find the place easily?" She asked.
"Yes Alex directed me" I said.