(13)

"Shush you'll wake her up" I heard some one say. I opened my eyes and sat up. I stretched and got off of the sofa bed. Walking down stairs I could hear Dan and Phil.

"Told you you would wake her up if you weren't quiet" Dan said.

"I'm sorry" Phil said.

"It's ok" I said rubbing my eyes.

"are you hungry?" Dan asked.

"I am a little bit actually" I said.

"Cereal, toast or crumpets?" Dan asked.

"Crumpets please" I said.

"I'll cook them up for you" Phil said and kissed my cheek walking into the kitchen.

"I'm going to go have a shower" Dan said. He walked into the room on the right then soon came back out a towel over his shoulder, he looked at me and smiled before walking into the bathroom and closing the door. I decided to have a wander around, I walked down the hall and went into the left door which I'm guessing is Phil's room. I had a look at his little nicknacks.

"Here you are" I jumped turning around. Phil placed the plate and cup on the dresser. "I didn't mean to scare you little lion"

"Little lion?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Oh it's my nickname for you. Don't you like it?" He asked.

"No I do! I just was expecting it" I said. "It's adorable" I said, he smiled with a little laugh.

"I brought you breakfast" he said. "We can sit in my bed whilst you eat it" I got into his bed and pulled the blanket up. Phil handed me my crumpets and cup of hot chocolate with three marshmallows.

"Thanks Phil" I said and took a sip of hot chocolate. "Mmmm"

"It's no problem" he said and sat in front of me. I put the cup on the bed side table and ate my crumpets. "Do they taste nice?"

"They're very nice" I said and soon finished them. Phil sat beside me and grabbed his laptop.

"Want to watch something?" He asked.

"Sure what are we going to watch?" I asked.

"What ever you want" he smiled. "that's on Netflix anyway"

"Let's have a look" I said and he got into Netflix. We scrolled around. "What's the smosh movie?" I asked and Phil read out the description.

"To keep his teen crush from spotting him in an embarrassing YouTube video, Anthony and his friend Ian must enter the virtual world and alter the clip" Phil read.

"Can we watch this one?" I asked.

"If that's what my little lion wants" he said and kissed my temple before pressing play. Phil wrapped an arm around me pulling me closer. I cuddled into Phil.

"Wait wait" I paused the video. "That, that looks like Mark he's in a movie" I said

"smosh are Youtubers so is Mark" Phil said.

"And Youtubers are?"

"you don't know?"

"Nope"

"they post videos on YouTube and get paid for it" Phil said. "Dan and I are Youtubers, radio one is just a side job"

"Oh that's cool I guess" I said. "Hey can we watch you and Dan?"

"Yeah sure here I'll show you my favourite video of Dans" and Phil began typing in the search bar 'hello Internet' the video showed a very young Dan slowly coming into frame "Hi" he said in the video

"Phil I swear if your doing what I think your doing" in real life Dan said poking his head in the door.

"So my name is" video Dan said "Dan" Phil started laughing his head off as real Dan rushed over closing the laptop.

"what's wrong?" I asked.

"Can I talk to Phil very quickly?" Dan asked.

"um yeah sure" I said and got out of Phil's bed and closed the door as I walked out.