(20)

Everything went dark and I felt hands over my eyes.

"Haha Alex" I felt a pair of lips on my cheek.

"Last time I checked I wasn't your cousin" Dans voice whispered in my ear.

"Hi" I smirked. "My name is Dan" I said doing the hand movements.

"I hate you" he muttered and started poking me in the ribs making me squirm.

"Stop" I giggled turning around. Dan smiled and wrapped his arms around me. "When did you get here?" 

"Just now"

"I didn't even hear the door"

"Cause me and Phil are ninjas" he laughed. I shook my head.

"Hey food should be done" Alex said poking her head in.

"So you go sit down and we will get the food" I said kissing Dan on the cheek.

"Fine but don't take too long" he walked out.

"and you were having a whinge about me and Mark" Alex chuckled,

"Shut up" I laughed and we got everything on plates. We walked into the dinning room and set the plates down I kissed Phil's cheek as I placed his down. I sat between Dan and Phil. 

"So are these the guys that I was told about?" Mark asked.

"Yeah" I said.

"So I'm guessing it's Phil because you kissed him just now"

"Well that's where a long complicated story starts" Dan said.

"Ok I'm listening" Mark said. Dan and Phil explained the whole thing. Mark took it pretty well. We all had had quite a bit to drink and were playing cards against humanity truth or dare. Losers card gets the truth or dare and the winner picks it.

"Ok ok so who's card was 'Donald trumps wig'" Alex asked.

"Mine" Dan said slowly raising his hand. We laughed.

"Dan haha get some helium from a balloon a-and try you best to seduce Sky" Alex said in a fit of giggles.

"Ok" he said and got a balloon. He Untwisted the balloon from the little plastic thing and breathed in some helium. He sat behind me and leaned into my ear.

"After this game how about we-" that's as far as I got before I burst out laughing.

"Nice try Dan" Mark laughed.

"gimme some" I said and took the balloon. "So who's next?" I asked my voice high pitched. I laughed and then laughed at my laugh. Dan pulled me into his lap and nuzzles into my neck making me giggle.

"hey uh Mark and I are going to head" Alex said and they got up.

"Goodnight" we all said and they went up stairs.

"Now it's just you me and Phil" Dan growled in my ear.

"Dan stop" I giggled Dan pushed me to the floor it didn't hurt as we were already sitting on the floor. He climbed on top of me he looked me in the eyes as he licked his lips before biting his bottom one. He smirked as he looked me up and down tilting his head to the side. He lent down pressing his lips against my neck nibbling and biting.

"Ok Dan that's enough" Phil said.

"Just a little longer Phil" Dan groaned.

"No Dan I'm not letting you do this drunk" Phil said and pulled Dan off. Dan groaned and got up sitting on the couch.

"Come on" Phil said and helped me up. "Let's get you into some pjs and into bed" I nodded and Phil picked me up, I wrapped my arms and legs around him as he carried me up the stairs and into my room. He set me down on my bed.

"So where's you pjs?" Phil asked.

"In the middle drawer" I said and he pulled out a pair of pink plaid shorts and a Star Wars pyjama shirt. He gave them to me and I changed after he turned his back.

"done" I said and phil turned around. He smiled and there was a knock at the door. Phil opened the door and there stood Dan. He walked in and sat on my bed.

"Sorry about before I've sobered up a little bit now"

"It's ok" I said hugging him he smiled and hugged me back.

"I'm going to get our bags from down stairs Dan don't do anything whilst I'm gone" Phil said Dan nodded. Phil walked out of the room and Dan tucked me into bed. Soon Phil returned and the boys changed before climbing into bed I cuddled into Dan, Dan had his arms wrapped around me and Phil behind me his arms around me and Dan.

"Goodnight little lion" Phil said kissing my head.

"Goodnight Princess" Dan said and kissed my forehead.

"Goodnight Phil, Goodnight Dan" I said. I soon drifted off to sleep.