(14)

I decided to get changed so I could soon go home before Alex thinks Dan and Phil have killed me. I went into the bathroom and changed. I folded up the shirt and track pants. I walked out as Dan walked out of the lounge.

"You alright?" He asked.

"I'm fine I was just getting dressed" I smiled.

"Ok just making sure your ok" he said wrapping his arms around me.

"I promise I'm fine but I have to head off soon" I said. Dan squeezed me.

"Nooooo" Dan cried "we're kidnapping you" he said in full seriousness. I froze, my eyes widening. "I'm joking" he said resting his forehead against mine. He laughed.

"I so knew you were joking" I pouted.

"I'm sure you did" he said and poked me in the ribs. I jerked away and he laughed.

"PHIL..." I yelled running away. Phil came out of his room and I ran into his arms he wrapped them around me.

"what's wrong?" He asked.

"Dans being a bully" I said.

"Naw Dan what are you doing?" Phil said.

"She said she was going to leave so I said we were going to kidnap her" Dan said.

"What your going?" Phil pouted.

"Soon Alex might worry" I said.

"Okay" Phil said sad.

"I'm sorry" I hugged him.

"It's ok I guess" he said. I giggled.

"Thanks for coming over" Phil said.

"We need to do it again" Dan said.

"We will I promise" I said and gave them both a hug and kissed them on the cheek. My phone dinged. "The uber's here" I said. Dan gave me another hug.

"I'll text you later" he said. Then Phil gave me a hug and a kiss on top of my head.

"Ok bye guys" I said and walked outside getting in the uber I waved as it took off.

I arrived home and paid the driver before walking inside. I put my bag on the bench and grabbed out a cupcake from the fridge. I jumped up sitting on the bench then realised the note on the fridge. I grabbed it and read it.

~Hey sweetie, I had to go set up for tonight I'll be back around 1-1:30.  And when I get back I expect details missy haha see you soon, your favourite cousin Alex xx

I put the wrapper in the bin and went upstairs. I grabbed my MacBook and opened up YouTube.

"Now what did Phil type in um um oh yeah" I typed in the search bar 'hello Internet'. As it played I ran a bath and sat the MacBook on the sink. I went into the the little bath bomb basket and grabbed my favourite one a mint scented Galaxy. I popped it in and let it fizzle. The video stopped and there was another on the side with Dan and Phil. Phil is not on fire. They had cat whiskers drawn on they're face I pressed play and got in the bath.