(9)

I woke up back in my bed, my head hurt super bad. I sat up my room spinning. I groaned getting up. I walked well stumbled down stairs.

"good morning" Mark said.

"What's so good about it?" I getting some pain killers.

"I assume hang over" he said. I nodded getting water and taking the pills. "I have the best hang over cure on the way" he said.

"Thanks Mark" I said and sat at the table and looked through my phone. I had a heap of messages from Dan and Phil.

Dan to Skylar; hey have I done anything wrong?

Phil to Skylar; are you ok? Have you been abducted?

Phil made me laugh.

Skylar to Dan; no no I'm sorry, I was out with Alex last night.

Skylar to Phil; I'm fine the aliens are nice.

Dan to Skylar; ok sorry for worrying so much

Skylar to Dan; it's ok thanks for caring dan

Dan to Skylar; no problem :)

Phil to Skylar; do you know what time they are going to bring you back?

Skylar to Phil; not sure and I don't understand them to ask :) why?

Phil to Skylar; oh darn me and Dan wanted to invite you over for dinner tonight, and we need to talk.

Skylar to Phil; I wonder how fast I can learn a whole other language? So what time am I asking to be dropped off?

Phil to Skylar; at 5?

Skylar to Phil; I think they can do that oh and I need an address

Phil to Skylar; why? So they can abduct me!

Skylar to Phil; no, so they know what house to drop me of at

Phil to Skylar; oh right haha

He sent me the address for later.

"Some one seems happy" Alex said sitting opposite me and placing a plate of food in front of me.

"Thanks Mark" I called.

"so?" Alex said.

"I'm going to Dan and Phil's for dinner tonight" I said.

"ohhh" and Mark sat down.

"What's going on?" He asked

"Ok so when Sky's crystal glew for the first time there were two guys and we haven't exactly figured out which one it is" Alex said. "And she's going over there tonight"

"well I don't want to leave you home alone so I'll stay tonight" Mark said and kissed Alex on the cheek.

"Fair enough" I said.

I got dressed and grabbed my bag.

Skylar to Dan; just about to leave :)

Dan to Skylar; ok see you soon :)

"Ok I'm going" I called through the house. Alex appeared from the lounge.

"have fun but not to much fun" Alex laughed. I rolled my eyes.

"Yes mum" I laughed.

"If I was your mum you wouldn't be going to a house with two men" Alex laughed.

"True" I said and there was a honk outside. "Ubers here" I went to the door.

"Don't do anything I wouldn't do" we both said and I left. I got in the uber and was on my way.