(36)

"Ok ok we're next stay calm its going to be fine" Karla said taking deep breaths. I couldn't help but let out a laugh.

"Next" the lady called and we walked over to where Dan and phil were. I smiled as they saw me.

"Hi guys" Phil said with a smile.

"Oh my god it's actually them" Nicky said and fangirled with Karla.

"Do you's want a hug?" Dan asked.

"Sure Phil" I said and Karla face palmed.

"That's Dan" she muttered. "I am so sorry it's my birthday and my sister got me tickets for my birthday present and-"

"It's ok" Dan laughed.

"She sounds like an amazing person" Phil said.

"She is she's the best" Karla said and they both have the boys a hug. I gave both Dan and Phil a hug and they sneaked a kiss on my cheek. I smiled as I pulled back and we got a selfie before we had to move on.

"Oh my god" Karla said as we went and sat down.

"What?" I asked.

"When Dan gave me a hug he said you were pretty" I smiled.

"Oh my god could you imagine if Sky dated Dan or Phil!" Nicky said.

"But they already have a girlfriend" Karla said leaning on the bar on the balcony. "She is the luckiest girl in the world"

"In the universe" Nicky said copying Karla. I shook my head with a smile and the show began. It got to the point I had to get ready and I lent over to Karla.

"I'm going to the bathroom just stay here" I said and she nodded watching the show. I went out the door and around the back.

"Hey joe" I said to the security guy. He just smiled and opened the door I went and got changed.

I grabbed Phil's yellow jacket for the dance number and as he came back I slid it on his arms and kissed his cheek that didn't have the mic

I grabbed Phil's yellow jacket for the dance number and as he came back I slid it on his arms and kissed his cheek that didn't have the mic. I put the bow tie around his neck and did it up. He smiled and I went and helped Dan with his tie. I kissed his cheek too and they went out to do the last bit of the show. My microphone was hooked up and At the end of the song the 'microwave' screen went to static and it was a video of Phil sitting on Phil's bed. I don't know if it was adrenaline or nerves now. Oh my god Karla is going to almost pass out.

"Hey guys" video phil said waving.

"Um phil" Dan said. "What's this?"

"So as you know Dan and I have found our soulmate and I thought it was time you finally got to meet her" video phil said.

"This is the video I was introducing-" I knocked on the 'microwave door.' It opened and Phil smiled at me. I walked out shielding my eyes.

"Dan, Phil what's going on?" I asked looking around. Both boys were quiet. "Dan?"