(19)

"And now they're outside ready to bust

It looks like you might be one of us" we laughed at our singing. Alex pulled into a car park. I could see the party playhouse store. We got out and walked inside.

"So what are we thinking" Alex said looking at stuff.

"Balloons are a must" I said.

"yes but what colours?" She asked.

"It's not extremely formal so not black and white um"

"What about blue and white?" She asked.

"Yeah I reckon that could work" I said and we started collecting things. We went to the food store got a few last bits and pieces before going home.

"Dibs on first shower" Alex said as we brought the last of the bags inside.

"Fine but don't be too long OR use up all of the hot water"

"I won't" she said. With that she walked up stairs to go have her shower. I began cooking the roast and by the time I put it in the oven Alex was out of the shower. Alex took over the food whilst I went and had a shower. I got out and put my hair in a towel wrap. I put on some shorts and a singlet whilst we got everything ready. Soon everything was set up and dinner was close to done. I went up stairs and started getting ready.

When I was done I walked down stairs

"Well someone looks good don't they" Alex said.

"Speak for yourself" I said. Alex did a turn and I wolf whistled at her. She laughed rolling her eyes. We did the last little finishing touches at the table and dining room. There was a knock at the door.

"I'll get it" Alex said from the kitchen. I heard the door open. I walked over to see Alex and Mark making out.

"Ugh guys" I said acting grossed out.

"Hey shut up your gonna be doing twice as much as this soon" Alex smirked. "Literally" I rolled my eyes.

"What's going on?" Mark asked.

"All will be explained" Alex said kissing him on the cheek. I laughed.

"did you want a drink?" I asked.

"Just some coke" Mark smiled.

"Coming right up" I said. I walked into the kitchen. I grabbed him his drink and gave it to him. I went and checked up on dinner.