(7)

"Chinese it is so I'll order it now then two of us can go get it in a few minutes" Alex said.

"Sounds like a plan" I agreed.  Alex went and ordered after finding out what we wanted.

"so who's going to go pick it up?" Alex asked Walking back in.

"I have to stay and keep an eye on the cake" I said.

"Then it's settled Phil will come with me and pick up food whilst you and Dan stay here" Alex said.

"Sounds fair enough" Dan and Phil said. Soon Alex and Phil left. 

"Thanks for today it's been... Fun" Dan smiled.

"That's ok I've really enjoyed it"

"I'm happy you invited us over"

"well it was actually Alex on my phone"

"Then I'm happy Alex pretending to be you invited us over" he said and I smiled. My necklace was once again glowing but still not nearly as bright as yesterday. Phil and Alex soon got home as the timer dinged. I took out the cake and set it to cool. Before following the others outside to eat. We talked whilst we ate and went back inside throwing the rubbish out.

"Ok so we get to do a quarter of the cake each" I said.

"deal" they said and I started on my quarter doing fancy icing tricks.

"Hey Skylar" I looked up from my phone.

"Yeah" I asked Phil.

"Can you show me how to do that thing" he said pointing to one of the things I did on my bit.

"Sure" I said and walked over Phil stood behind me as we both held the piping bag. "So you just squish it down squeezing the bag then pull up" I said as I did well we did it.

"Thanks" Phil said. We did a few more before Phil was doing it himself. I ducked out from under his arms and soon he was done with his lion face. Then it was Alex's turn and then Dans,  and it was done. We mucked around for a while before Dan and Phil said that they had to go.

"It was nice seeing you today" I said to them.

"We should do it again some time" Dan said.

"We should" I smiled.

"Oh just very quickly" Phil rested his hand on my cheek and lent forward. "You had some icing on your face" he smiled pulling back.

"Way to make it awkward Phil" Dan laughed.

"It's fine" I said "text you both later?"

"Please" Phil said.

"That'd be great" Dan said. And they left in their uber.

I turned around.

"Soooo......" Alex said.

"So what?"

"Which one is it?" She asked"

"I don't know" I said.

"Well we're alone with each of them at least once so who'd it glow for?"

"Well it sort of glowed for both of them" I said.

"That's weird very weird"

"your telling me" I said.

"You know what"

"What"

"We're going drinking go change"

"Wait! What?"

"We as in you and me are going for a couple of alcoholic beverages" she said I rolled my eyes.

"Fine" I laughed and we both went up stairs. I showered getting all left over cake mix off of me. I got dressed and waited by the door.

"ready?" Alex asked walking down the stairs

"Yep let's go" I said. We went outside and got in the uber.