(3)

"So how'd it go" Alex asked.
"It went great" I said starting up the car.
"Celebration drink?" Alex asked.
"It's a Tuesday night" I laughed.
"We'll get coffee"
"Ok ok fine" I said and drove around till I found a café. I parked and we got out.
"Never been here" Alex said closing the car door.
"I thought it looked cute" I said. We walked in and up to the counter.
"Can I get a caramel frappuccino, with a slice of cheesecake" Alex said.
"And for you?" The girl asked.
"A peppermint hot chocolate, whip cream on top, and flake sprinkled on top" I said.
"Coming right up take a seat and I'll bring it right over" she smiled.
"Thank you" Alex and I said in sync before going and sitting at a table.
"This place is pretty cute" I said.
"I like it I think I might come here more often" Alex said.
"same" I said and our drinks and Alex's cake were placed on the table in front of us.
"Thank you" we both said again the girl smiled and went back to the counter.
"thanks again for getting me this job" I said.
"It's fine I promise" she said. I smiled.
*****************
I got dressed and headed down stairs.

*****************I got dressed and headed down stairs

"I'm leaving" I called.
"Ok have fun" Alex called back. I grabbed my bag and keys before heading out. I got in the car and headed to the radio station.
"Hey Nathan" I said walking through the doors.
"hey Kiki" he replied, Kiki was my radio nickname. I walked to the elevator and went to the second floor. I walked into the radio booth setting up my stuff. I looked at the clock in front of the control panel. The clock showed a countdown until my show begins 7:34. I went over a few things and soon there was a minute left. I put my headphones on and positioned the mic.
3...
2...
1...
"Hey hey welcome to the Kiki power hour" I said into the mic. "Call in to have your song played. But first up I love this song, heathens by twenty one pilots" I said and played the song.

"And that's a wrap guys, I will see you next week same time, same day, This is Kiki Nova signing off" I said and pressed the switch button to give it over to the guys in another studio. I packed up all of my stuff. I walked out and closed the door. The elevator dinged and two guys walked out. They looked at me and froze. I rose an eyebrow.
"Is there something wrong?" I asked looking around. The boy with black hair pointed at me. More specifically my chest. I looked down to see my necklace glowing, my soul crystal glowing. My eyes widened.
"I-uh" I began to stutter
"DAN, PHIL! Come on your late and on air" a guy called down the hall.
"We have to go but talk to Nathan and he'll give you our numbers we have to talk" the guy with brown hair. The two boys walked off and disappeared through a door after waving.