(43)

Phil and I laid on Dans chest.

"Wow" Dan breathed. I laughed and went to get up but laid back down.

"You alright?" Phil asked.

"It hurts" I said cuddling into Dan.

"Aw poor baby" Dan said putting an arm around me and giving me a quick squeeze.

"I'll go run you a bath little lion" Phil said getting up.

"Your spare change of clothes is in the top drawer" I said. They've been leaving a change of clothes here for the last couple of weeks just in case they stay over. "Thank you Phil" he smiled putting on the boxers and shirt before walking out. I cuddled into Dan.

"I love you" he said.

"I love you too bear" I said.

"Bear that's new" he said shuffling so he can look at me.

"Yeah bear like pooh bear" I said with a smile. "Don't you like it?"

"No of course I like it I love it" he said hugging me tight. Soon Phil walked back in.

"Come on little lion" Phil said picking me up. I cuddled into him as he carried me down the hall till we got to the bathroom. Phil say me down on the bath mat. "Is it the right temperature? Too hot? Too cold?" He asked and I put my hand in the bath and shook my head.

"It's perfect" I said.

"That's good now which bath bomb?" He asked.

"Is there a strawberry one?" I asked.

"Right on top" he said and unwrapped it before popping it in the bath. He pressed his lips to my cheek I smiled. Phil picks me up and lowered me into the bath.

"Thank you Phil" I said.

"Your welcome" he smiled.

"For everything" he lightly chuckled and kissed the top of my head.

"I'm going to go check up on Dan" he said and walked out. I laid back in the bath relaxing.

"HONEY, I'M HOME" I heard Alex call. I laughed.

"I'M IN THE BATHROOM" I called.

"Ok" she said walking into her room which was across from the bathroom. Soon I climbed out and wrapped a towel around me before slowly making my way back to my room.

"What's wrong with you?" Alex asked walking over at that point Dan and Phil walked out of my room. "Boys walking out of your room who both have terrible sex hair, your having trouble walking. Hmm looks like someone had a lot of fun" she laughed. I shook my head and Phil scooped me up.

"Well she pretty much hit the nail on the head" Dan said.

"Let's get you dressed" Phil said with a smile. He took me to my room and helped me change into some pyjamas. Soon Dan Phil and I cuddled up going to sleep.

"So yeah?" I heard Phil ask.

"Only if she wants to Phil if she feels up to it. I don't want her to panic" Dan said. I cuddled up to whoever I was cuddling. "Looks like someone's waking up"

"Good morning little lion" Phil said.

"Morning" I mumble. "Now what were you talking about?"

"So there's a YouTube gathering and party on Halloween and we were wondering if you wanted to come with?" Phil said moving the hair from my face. I smiled up at him as my head laid in his lap.

"Um yeah sure" I said.

"What about your anxiety?" Phil asked.

"I want to try it's a party I can just walk outside" I said.

"That's the spirit" Dan said with a smile.

"So what are we going as?" Phil asked.

"I'm thinking Disney" I said.

"Nah something nerdy" Dan said.

"Um what about Harry Potter cross Disney" Phil suggested.

"What do you mean?" Dan asked.

"So like if we were Disney characters and we went to hogwarts so we wear the uniforms and stuff" Phil said.

"That's actually very smart" Dan said. I nodded in agreement.

"Maybe Alex and Mark want to join in too" I suggested.

"We can ask them soon" Dan said. I nodded and cuddled into Phil's lap and he smiled.