(32)

"You ready?" Dan asked as I walked down stairs.

"Yep I'm pretty sure I have everything" I said.

"Oh well if you forget something it shouldn't be to important" Dan laughed. I shook my head with a smile.

"Well we need to head off" phil said getting up.

"I'm just going to say bye to Alex" I said.

"ok we'll be in the car" phil said and pecked me on the lips before both boys walked out taking my suitcase with them. I went up stairs to the study.

"Hey I'm leaving now" I said. Alex got up and hugged me.

"Have fun not to much fun and tell your mum I said hi"

"I will I'll miss you" I said

"I'll miss you too" she said and I went down stairs grabbing my backpack. I closed the door and went out to the taxi I got in and we left.

"You excited?" Phil asked as we sat on the plane.

"Excited and nervous" I said.

"Your going to do great" Dan said putting his hand on my knee and giving it a small squeeze.

"But what if I stuff up?" I asked.

"We will cover for you" Phil said.

"What if-"

"Nothing bad is going to happen" Dan said.

"Do you want to go over it?" Phil asked.

"Yes please" I said and we went over the part in the show where I come out I'm only out for about a minute but still.

"that plane ride took forever" I said as we walked of the plane.

"well we're here now" Phil said.

"oh how I've missed you Australia" I said.

"Dan and Phil?" a man asked. Both boys looked at each other.

"yes that's us" Dan said.

"theres a large sized crowd outside so were going to take you out the side door" the man said.

"but what about our bags?" Phil said.

"I can get them they don't know who I am" I said.

"if thats alright with you" dan said.

"yeah its fine" I said.

"I'll get someone to go with you" the man said and asked for someone else to help through his radio. Soon a lady walked over.

"will you please escort miss Skylar to fetch hers Dans and Phils bags then bring her out the side door" the guy said.

"yeah I can do that" she said and we walked over to the baggage carousel. "ill go get a trolley" she walked away to go get a baggage trolley. I saw our bags come around and I grabbed them off. The lady came back and I put the bags on the trolley and pushed it following the lady. We went down a hallway and out a door where Dan and Phil were standing by a van.

"Thank you" Dan said giving me a side hug.

"That's alright" I said and we put our bags in the back of the van before getting in.

"So where are we going first?" I asked.

"You'll see" Phil said with a smile. And we headed off. We soon arrived to a closed off parking lot and the boys got out and I followed them.

"It should be here any minute" the driver said.

"Thank you" Phil said. We stood at the van and waited we soon heard a large vehicle.

"Here we go" Dan said an arm around my waist. A large bus pulled up.

"We got a tour bus?!"

"Yep" Dan said. I ran over and the guy opened the door I climbed up the stairs.

"Whoa" I said looking around.

"Having fun?" Phil asked walking in with his bag and mine.

"I can't believe we have a tour bus" I said jumping up and down making both boys laugh. I walked straight through looking at bits and pieces. I walked through the door at the back which turned out to be a main bedroom. I looked around the room before sitting on the bed.

"Already claiming the master bed?" Dan asked.

"Yep" I said flopping back onto the bed. Dan laughed shaking his head. Phil put my bag on my bed. "Thank you Phil". I said and he smiled.

"We're going to go shopping before we head off. So don't worry about unpacking just yet" Phil said.

"Ok, but what If someone recognises you guys and I'm there?" I asked.

"We didn't think about that did you want to stay here?" Phil asked.

"Yeah I'll just do that" I said.

"Ok we'll be back soon" Phil said and pressed a kiss to my lips.

"Love you" I said hugging him.

"I love you too little lion we will try not to be too long" he said and they left. I started unpacking my stuff after I was done that I got Dan and Phil's laptops and connected them to the wifi. I set them up to charge on the table. After grabbing out the IPad I curled up on the couch playing some games.