(40)

"So what first?" Dan asked.

"We should go around in order that way we won't skip or miss anything" Karla said.

"Sounds like words of wisdom" Phil said.

"Yeah that's how sky and I always do it" Karla said. "So this way first" we followed her into the line. I felt a hand grab mine and I looked to see phil smile down at me. I smiled and hugged his arm. We went through line after line, ride after ride. We took photos with movie characters and were now walking towards the ice cream shop.

"Oh my gosh hi im a big fan" two girls said waling in front of us.

"Hi" Dan said with a smile.

"Can we get a photo please" the other said.

"Yeah sure" Phil said and we got in position to take a photo when Karla was pushed out of the way.

"Hey!" I said rushing over to help her up.

"Oh oops" the girls said and laughed before walking away. "Bye Dan bye Phil" they said blowing a kiss as they walked.

"Are you alright?" I asked.

"Not really" she said holding her hand.

"Show me" I said took her hand she opened it up and there was a cut straight down the middle and it was pouring blood.

"Oh my god" Dan said.

"Can you get some napkins" I asked as I closed her hand and walked her over to some tables and getting her to sit down. A few seconds later Phil walked over a handful of napkins. I took Karla's hand and pressed the napkins down on the cut.

"The guy at the counter said they'd get a first aid person down here" Dan said. A cart drove up the main road.

"Are you the first aid incident?" The lady asked.

"Yes" I said and she had a look at Karla's hand.

"Let's get you to the first aid room and fix you up" she said and she walked over to the kart.

"We can walk" Dan said.

"It's just near the front gate" the lady said and we drove down to the room. The lady washed Karla's hand and cleaned up around it before deciding it only needed some butterfly clips. Karla freaked out not wanting the clips.

"They aren't actual clips they're just like a strong bandaid" I said.

"Oh ok" Karla said now relaxing. The clips were put on then her harms was bandaged.

"You should be all good to go" the lady said.

"Thank you" Karla and I said.

"No problem have a nice day" she smiled. Karla and I walked out to see Dan and Phil sitting on the bench.

"Are you ok?" Dan asked. And Phil pulled Karla into a hug.

"We are so sorry" He said.

"I'm fine and it wasn't your fault" Karla said. And Phil pulled away.

"If they didn't come to get a photo with us that wouldn't have happened" Phil said.

"I promise I'm fine" she said.

"Let's go get some ice cream" Dan said.

"I'll pass" I said.

"Same" Phil said.

"But-" Karla objected.

"How about you and Dan go get ice cream and Phil and I will go get something else and we can meet at the looney tunes river ride" I suggested. Karla looked at Dan.

"That's fine with me" Dan said and kissed my cheek.

"See you's there" I said and took Phil's hand.

"What do you feel like?" He asked as we walked away.

"I'm not sure they have popcorn" I said pointing to a vender.

"Oh I'm getting popcorn" he said and pulled me over. "One box of popcorn please" he said. "Did you want some candy floss?" I giggled.

"Yes please I'll have some Fairy floss"

"And some fairy floss" phil said amusement in his voice. I smiled and we got given our things and phil paid.

"Thank you phil" I said and kissed his cheek.

"That's ok" he said and we walked towards the ride as we ate our things.

"Thank you for today" I said gently nudging him.

"We need to do this more when we go back" Phil said.

"Well it has been difficult with the tour and everything" I said.

"True"

"I do like days like this but I like just sitting on the couch and cuddling just as much" I said leaning my head against his arm. He kissed the top of my head.

"So do I" he said making me smile. "Are we going the right way?"

"Yeah it's just over there" I said pointing to the cue where Dan and Karla were standing. We walked over and soon we were let inside. We walked around with the guide as they explained the 'situation'. We sat down in the boat me between Dan and Phil and Karla next to Dan. I rested my head on Dans shoulder and he grabbed my hand entwining our fingers I smiled. Soon I felt Phil's hand try to grab mine I took Dans hand and gave it to Phil. They looked at each other and smiled. Naw they're adorable. The ride eventually finished and we headed home.

"Thank you so much for today" Karla said hugging both boys.

"That's fine" Dan said roughing up her hair. I laughed.