(22)

"And requested by Jamie shawn Mendes treat you better" I said and played the song. I danced around and grabbed the white board writing 'I love this song thx Jamie' and held it up to the camera for the stream. I blew a kiss to the camera and kept dancing enjoying myself.

"And again that was treat you better by shawn Mendes on BBC radio 1. You want to listen to a song call up now" I said "hi your on BBC1 radio with Kiki nova how's it going?"

"Hi I'm Nick and I wanted to request bad blood by Taylor swift" the phone said.

"No problem thanks for calling in"

"Ok bye"

"hi your on BBC1 radio with Kiki nova how's it going?"

"I'm good thanks can you play heathens for me please?" Dan's voice came through. I smiled hearing his voice.

"Sure Daniel" I said he laughed and hung up. "Ok so first off bad blood by Taylor swift" I said and played the song after that I played heathens. I danced around, the mic was turned off so I sang as well until I heard a tap at the door. I could see Dan through the glass he waved and pointed to the handle. I opened the door and he walked in and wrapped an arm around me kissing me.

"The cameras on" I murmured against his lips he pulled back.

"See the yellow tape on the floor?" I nodded "the camera doesn't show past that" he said.

"That's nice to know" I said

"So that's where my shirt went?" He said looking at my shirt well his shirt that I was wearing. I smiled and kissed him. He rolled his eyes and the song was ending.

"I got to go" I said pulling away from his embrace.

"Your still coming over for dinner tonight yeah?"

"Yes bye Dan" I said and went to walk away he grabbed my wrist pulling me back with a raised eyebrow. I rolled my eyes and kissed his cheek.

"Oh and don't call me Daniel" he smiled kissing me and letting me go. I put my headphones back on my head and went to the mic. I smiled at Dan as he left.

 I smiled at Dan as he left