(34)

"Come on we're going to the zoo today" Phil said excited.

"Let me get dressed" I laughed.

"Ok but don't take to long" phil begged. I got up and got dressed.

"I'm done" I said walking out

"Yay lets go" Phil said jumping up from the couch.

"Someone's excited" Dan said.

"Of course I am I get to hold a koala today" Phil said. I smiled he was adorable. "Let's go" he said and we went and got in the van. And headed off to the zoo. I lent into phil as we drove.

"What are you excited to see?" I asked.

"The koala obviously" Phil smiled.

"What about you dan?" I asked.

"Probably the koala too" Dan said. "What about you?"

"Dingoes and snakes" I said.

"Ok" Dan said and we soon arrived and went inside.

"We should head to the koala experience it starts very soon" Dan said.

"Ok let's go" Phil said and took my hand entwining our fingers. I smiled and Dan took my other hand and we walked to the place where we get to hold the koalas. Dan and Phil recorded some of the day leaving me out of the video.

"I can't believe how soft the koala was" phil said as we walked to the gift shop.

"We're just better here in Australia" I said.

"Oh is that so?" Dan asked.

"I'm from Australia so we must be" I shrugged. Dan wrapped an arm around my waist.

"I guess some things are better from Australia" he whispered in my ear. I giggled shaking my head. "Did you want anything?" He asked resting his chin on my shoulder.

"What about this dingo plushie?" I asked picking it up.

"Sure" he kissed my cheek and went off to look at some stuff.

The tour so far had been great but now we were coming up to Queensland which means family. We soon arrived in Brisbane.

"So what are you going to do?" Phil asked as he Dan and myself sat at the table.

"I'm going to go home for a while then I'll come out to the show later" I said.

"Oh hang on wait wait I promised" Dan said getting up.

"What did Dan promise?" Phil asked and Dan walked back in with a bag.

"Oh Dan you didn't have to" I said.

"What's going on?" Phil asked.

"It's my little sisters birthday today and I asked her a little while ago what she wanted and she sent me a link to the Dan and Phil shop and said anything from there"

"So I got a little gift bag set up including three tickets to our show tonight including meet and greet so one for you cause obviously you'll be taking her and then one of her friends" Dan said.

"Thank you Dan" I said hugging him and kissing him. "Oh my god I can't wait to see her face when she finds out but I'm going to have to go as soon as possible" I said.

"Well go to the venue and then the van can take you home" Phil said.

"Thank you" I said and cuddled up to Phil. We soon arrived and I said goodbye to my boys before leaving.