(8)

"So this is the bar you work at?" I asked getting out.

"The one and only" Alex said. I could hear the music from out here. "Come on" she grabbed my hand and pulled me inside. We walked up to the bar. "Hey jake how's it going?" She asked leaning on the bar talking to only who I could assume is a work colleague.

"It's going good no problems so far" the guy jake laughed.

"Awesome" Alex said.

"Oh but your friends here, ah can't remember the name. Swedish guy"

"Felix is here?!" Alex shouted.

"Yeah last I saw him he was at vicky's booth" Jake said.

"Sweet can you get me my usual and what do you want?" Alex looked at me.

"Um just raspberry and vodka" I said.

"And bring it over thanks jake" Alex said and pulled me away. "Where is he?" She muttered to herself. "Oh your going to love felix and Marzia" she said. I assume she saw him as she quickened her pace she walked behind him and covered his eyes.

"Guess who?" She said.

"Is it the barrels come to kidnap me?" The blonde said.

"No you dufus" Alex said.

"Alex I know it's you" he said and turned around and hugged her. "Who's this?" He asked.

"This is Skylar-"

"Your little cousin yeah you told me about her" Felix said. "hi I'm Felix" he held out his hand.

"Skylar as Alex said" I shook his hand with a smile.

"Where's Marzia tonight?" Alex asked.

"Oh tonight's a guys night out" Felix said.

"Guys night?" Alex asked.

"Two of my friends are over for a while they're just getting a drink" Felix said.

"oh cool" Alex said and Jake handed us our drinks.

"Thanks" we both said.

"Here they come" Felix said and two guys walked over one with red hair, one with green.

"Guys this is Alex and her cousin Skylar" Felix said. I looked at Alex and my eyes widened.

"Alex" I whisper yelled and she looked at me. I motioned to her necklace. Her eyes widened to the size of saucers and smiled wider than the cheshire cat could ever dream.

"Alex, Skylar this is Jack" Felix motioned to the green haired guy.

"And I'm Mark" the red headed guy said. I noticed Alex's crystal light up barely just the smallest bit but still brightened. We talked for a while and the moment jack and felix's cups was empty I took the chance.

"Hey Felix, Jack let's get some more drinks" I said grabbing both of their hands and pulling them towards the bar without a second to spare.

"What's going on?" Felix asked.

"Didn't you see it!" I said.

"See what?" Jack asked.

"Alex's necklace when Mark walked over her necklace was glowing" I said.

"What's wrong with her necklace?" Jack asked.

"That her soul crystal" I said. Causing their eyes to also widen. "Exactly so I'm just getting them alone" I said. We ordered our drinks and walked back to the table.