(17)

"You ready?" Phil asked.

"Yep" I smiled.

"Hey guys, no I'm not in mine and Dans kitchen. I am in Sky's kitchen" I slid into view and waved. "I'm going to cut and edit this so don't worry if you say something you don't want the whole world knowing and Stuff" he said and I nodded "and I won't be posting it for a while. At least not until they know who you are and everything."

"Ok" I said.

"So what are we cooking today Sky?"

"PIZZA"

"Home made pizza"

"Yay"

"So first of all you want to preheat your oven to 230c and you can buy pre made pizza bases but we are going to make our own" we made the pizza bases and put them in the oven.

"Now we wait" Phil said. "Me and Dan usually do a small dance thing" I put on some music and grabbed Phil's hands dancing with him he laughed spinning me around. But was cut short as the timer dinged. "Now it's time for the bases to come out and for the fun part we put on the toppings" Phil licked his lips. I smiled and he pulled the bases out putting them on the bench.

"So get your preferred sauce base and spread it over the pizza base" I said.

"Hey Sky" I looked at Phil and he tapped my nose which was now wet. I went crosseyed looking at the tomato paste now on my nose. I giggled and put some on his nose. He wrapped his arms around me I licked the sauce off my nose.

"How did you do that?" He said.

"Easy" I touched my nose with my tongue. Phil laughed and tried to do it. I laughed and wiped it off with some paper towel. Phil smiled resting his forehead against mine. I looked into his blue eyes. His hand rested on my cheek. I smiled leaning into his hand. Phil smiled and lent in, I closed my eyes as he pressed his lips to mine, I wrapped my arms around his neck and he pulled me closer. My stomach erupted like a bubble volcano. Phil pulled back smiling. Then there was a knock at the door.

"I'll get it" I said and kissed Phil's cheek before going to the door. I opened it up and saw Dan standing there on his phone. He looked up and wrapped his arms around me.

"You ok?" He asked walking forward whilst still hugging me, causing me to walk backwards.

"I'm alright now, me and Phil were just making pizza" I said Dan put his phone in his pocket.

"As long as your ok" he said. I grabbed his jacket sliding it off his arms and hung it up. "Thanks babe" he kissed my cheek.

"Dan" Phil said and came in and hugged Dan. I smiled.

"Naw come here" Dan said pulling me in for a hug.

"Phan sandwich" Phil laughed and they both squeezed me.

"now I heard about pizza" Dan said. We pulled apart and went and finished the pizzas and ate.

"So what have you done since you've left our lovely abode" Dan asked.

"I came home, had a bath, and watched some videos including hello Internet" I smirked.

"I hate you" Dan muttered looking at Phil. I giggled.

"Aw don't be angry at Philly" I said wrapping my arms around dans torso and looking up at him, he looked down at me and smiled tucking some hair behind my ear.

"Fine" Dan said. "So what do you want to do?"

"we can watch a movie or play games" I said.

"I reckon a movie will do" Dan said. We all decided to go sit in my bed. Dan was Laying in Phil's lap as Phil played with his hair, I cuddled up with Dan and drifted off to sleep as the movie played in the background and Dan drew random shapes with his finger on my waist.