(37)

"And yeah.." I said and felt a pair of arms around me. Karla and Nicky screamed, I turned to see Dan. "Ew get off me your all smelly, sweaty and gross" I laughed.

"Fine then" Dan said and let me go. "So how would you two like to see the tour bus?"

"There's a tour bus?!" Karla said wide eyed.

"Yes there's a tour bus" I laughed.

"Yes please" Karla said and we took them out the back to the tour bus.

"And this is my room back here" I said. "But it's also used as the changing room"

"Pfft as if they use a changing room" Nicky whispered nudging Karla. Who just laughed and nodded.

"Hey we do ok it's called privacy" I said and grabbed both of them pulling them closer. "It's weird when the bus driver is here"

"That's the only thing stopping them" Karla said and I shook my head with a laugh.

"We're going to have a shower and after that we can go back to your place" Phil said and kissed my cheek.

"We will go and sit in the lounge" I said and ushered the two girls out of the hall. I closed the door to the hall and beds so the boys could have some privacy.

"Oh my god just wait till we get back to school" Nicky said.

"Why?" Karla asked.

"Your sister is the soulmate of both Dan and Phil" Nicky said. "So many people are going to want to be y- our friends can't you imagine it"

"I didn't think of that haha we might even be popular" Karla said.I didn't think of the effect it would have on her. The two sat there talking.

"Um Sky" I looked up to see Karla pointing at the door where Dan was standing motioning for me to come over. He pulled my inside and wrapped his arms around me.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"what? Nothing" I said.

"Don't lie to me" he said. And we went and sat in the bedroom. "Please tell me what's wrong?" He said.

"I'm fine" I said and Dan held my hands in his.

"Sky"

"I didn't think about Karla" I said.

"What do you mean?" Dan asked.

"Well her sister is dating two famous Youtubers what if people use her just-" Before I could finish my sentence Dan pulled me into his lap.

"It's going to be ok" he said.

"But-"

"But she has the full support of her amazing sister and said Youtubers" Dan said.

"Thank you Dan" I said cuddling him.

"Now that's over I need to straighten my hobbit hair" he said. I tackled him to the bed.

"No you keep your hobbit hair" I said sitting ontop of him. (This just tells you how long it's been since I wrote this part ... oops)

"Skylar"

"Yes..."

"Get off" he laughed.

"What have I walked in on?" Phil asked.

"I don't want Dan to straighten his hair" I pouted.

"We are meeting your parents for the first time we're nervous at least let him straighten his hair" Phil said. I looked at dan and squinted.

"You win this time" I said and got off him.

"Thank you phil" Dan said and got up he kissed Phil's cheek before getting his hair straightener. I went into the wardrobe and had a look at the shirts because obviously they're going to be wearing their skinny jeans. I picked out their shirts and laid them on the bed.

"What's wrong with my shirts?" Dan asked.

"Nothing I just like this shirt on you" I said and picked it up and put it on him.

"Is this my sexy shirt?" Dan asked doing a little dance.

"No, now stand still" I laughed as I buttoned up his Shirt.

"Thank you princess" he said and kissed my forehead. I smiled and he sat down to put his shoes and socks on.

"What's going on?" Phil asked wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Sky picked our shirts out and I've found out this is my sexy shirt" Dan said proudly.

"It is not it just looks good on you" I laughed.

"What shirt have I got?" Phil asked.

"You have your pug shirt" I said picking it up.

"Oh I like this one" he said as He slipped his arms in and I started buttoning it up.

"You look adorable in this one" I said and did his top button before kissing his nose which he then scrunched up. I giggled making him smile.

"So are you two ready?" I asked

"Yep" they said and we walked out to the lounge.

"You two ready to go?" I asked. They both nodded and we went and got in the van. We dropped Nicky off at her house before we arrived at my old house. We got off and started walking to the door.