(27)

After Dan put me down He walked to the dvd collection.

"So what are we watching first?" He asked kissing my cheek.

"I'm oh I haven't seen this in a while" I said grabbing spirited away.

"Awesome how bout you put it in and I'll get a blanket?" Dan said. I nodded and set up the movie before sitting on the couch to the left of Dans couch crease. Dan walked in other a fluffy blanket and sat down grabbing the remote. He pulled the blanket over us and played the movie. I cuddled into his side watching the movie. Phil walked in a few minutes later.

"Alex is texting you" he said.

"Thank you Phil" I said he smiled and went back to what he was doing.

Alex to Sky- are you even alive still?

Sky to Alex- yeah sorry I stayed and Dan and Phil's last night?

Alex to sky- no shit haha just let me know next time I was so worried oh and your mum sent you some mail

Sky to Alex- I will haha and awesome I should be home this afternoon well that's the plan anyway.

Alex to sky- ok.

I put my phone down and cuddled back into Dans side.

"Everything alright?" Dan asked wrapping his arm around me.

"Yeah Alex was just wondering if I was still alive" I said watching the movie.

"Ok" he kissed to top of my head. A few movies later Phil came and joined us.

"I should probably go after this movie" I said.

"Aww do you have to?" Phil asked.

"Yes I have a life you know" I said.

"What is this life you speak of" Dan laughed. I shook my head with a smile and we finished watching the movie. I went and changed into my clothes from yesterday.

"Your really going to steal my shirt again?" Dan asked.

"Fine I'll just steal one of Phil's shirts then" I poked my tongue out at him and went and picked out Phil's gengar shirt.
I walked out with my bag. I hugged them both and gave them a quick peck on the lips before leaving. I got in the car and went home. I pulled up and got out. I grabbed my stuff and walked inside.

"I'm home" I called closing the door.

"Hey" Alex called back. I walked up stairs and put my bag in my room. "Have fun?" Alex asked as she sat across the hall in the study.

"Eh it was alright" I said. "I'm going to go have a shower and then we can talk"

"Sure" she said and I went and jumped in the shower.

I got out and got dressed before walking into the study, sitting in one of the egg chairs crossing my legs and slightly swinging it.