~28~

I wake up in a light mood and grab some pizza out of the fridge. Yeah, I am going to have pizza. I smile with a bite in my mouth as I think of Zayn. One more day till our anniversary. Ooh today I need to get him a present.

I waste no time in getting dressed for school. Well, college now. Time flies so fast. Im just glad its with Zayn. I then hop into my car and drive to school. I see Zayn in the parking lot. Except he is talking with Emma. Oh gosh. Lord, why does she have to flirt with him. And I am not happy with Zayn. In fact I am praying that he is not cheating on me. All I can do is wait for the truth.

They separate as I step out into the chilly fall air. Zayn walks over with a smug smile on and I can't help but smile back. "Hey darling!" Zayn says adorably as he hugs me. I feel loved as I take in his fresh clean scent.

"Hey Zaynster!" I giggle back. "Ooh nice one, gonna remember that." I smile at his adorable cuteness. I find myself just staring at him in a daze. His stubble, perfect jawline, jet black hair, dark brown eye- "Zia." I hear as I continue staring at him. I can't help myself. I love this boy.
"Huh." I mumble. "Why are you staring at me?" He questions.

"I love you." I blurt before I can think.

He looks suprised but then smiles. "What?" Zayn grins. I come into stronger words and snap out of my daze. "I love you Zayn. I always will." He smiles and lightly caresses my cheek. "I love you Zia. Always." he says back. I smile brightly and crash my lips into his. Best moment ever. We part with leaving it as a passionate no tongue kiss.

I hug him as tight as I can before realizing. "Oh my gosh! Class!" I yell as Zayn jumps. "Oh we missed it." Zayn says seriously. But in a few seconds a smirk goes on his face. "Shut up Malik its not funny." I giggle out. At that we hold hands and walk in to start a late day of school.

*After school*

I hop in my car once more and buckle to go shopping for a gift. Its already three so I don't have much time before it gets dark.

I drive with my music blaring into the mall parking lot. Once Stitches finishes I am ready to go. I walk shivering a bit into the doorway. I start by going to off the wall. Hm what should I be thinking of for him. A shirt, baseball cap, flatbill, favorite CD, favorite movie, ugh.

Once I look around a bit. I don't really see anything so I hop to a different store. It is a jewelry store. Yeah yeah, I know. Boys don't wear jewelry. Well they wear rings right. And no, I am not going to propose that would be weird.

Oh my gosh Zia. You are literally talking to yourself. Snap out of it, your not the center of a book or whatever.

As I walk up to the rings I see right away a Celtic embroidered ring. (Pic in media above) it was gorgeous and I knew he'd love it. I quickly ask the lady the price. "That ring is, um. I think $100 sweetie." I wince a bit at the price but I knew I had to get it. "Okay I'll buy it." I state as she smiles. "Great." she says.

As I walk out of the jewelry shop I am met with a pair of blue eyes.  Oh great. Its Emma with her scuzzes. She sees me and hurries over. "Zia. Hey, um I was wondering if by any cha-" but I cut her off. "No, Emma. Just leave me alone. And leave my boyfriend alone too." I say. "But Zia." "No." and with that i leave her standing there with her pathetic clan.

My phone rings as I walk into subway. "Hello." I say kind of rudely. "Hey its Liam. Well, and Grace. We were wondering if you could like have a sleep over at our flat tonight." He asks as I pause okay. I mean they are only one more floor down but okay. "Okay, I guess. Let me go back and get some clothes." I answer. "No that won't be necessary we need you hear stat to watch toy story and you can borrow Graces stuff." he says hurrily. What is up jeez.

"Okay I am coming over now then." I say with suspicion.

As I pull in the driveway of the flat I see Niall by his car. He is taking out something colorful. I get out and run up to him. He quickly shoves it in his trunk and closes it. What the hell. "What's up Ni." I smile as he nervously puts his hands behind his back. "Are you hiding something." I ask as he nods no. "Nope. Hey, aren't you supposed to be somewhere." He asks as I furrow my brow. "Uh, at Li's but he can wait." I say stepping closer. "No, you better get there , ah." I eye him for a second as I slowly back up. "Okay fine!" I say as I pout and head up to Li's flat.

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""
"""""""""

Hey, so about one more chap. ahhhh. Anyways please comment on what you think is going on and vote.

Ily all, Li