Part 2

Professor port: Monsters, demons, prowlers of the night, yes the creatures of grimm have many names, but I merely refer to them as prey, heh ha heh heh.

no one answers

Professor port: Umm and you shall too upon graduating from this prestigious academy, Now as I was saying, Vale, as well as the other three kingdoms, are safe havens in our otherwise treacherous world, our planet is absolutely teeming with creatures that would love nothing more than to tear you to pieces, and that's where we come in. Huntsmen, huntresses.

Port winks to Yang, who is rather unamused.

Professor port: Individuals who have sworn to protect those who cannot protect themselves, from what you ask? Why, the very world!

Random Student: Yep.

Professor port: That is what you're training to become, but first, a story, a tale of a young handsome man, me.

Isaac: I guess he likes to hear himself talk?

Leon: But don't you sometimes?

Isaac: Touche.

Kayla shushes them.

Professor port: Despite smelling of cabbages, my grandfather was a wise man, Peter he told me--

Nina: I bet he's joshing us with half of this.

Kayla: Now why would he teach us lies?

Professor port: In the end, the beowolf was no match for my sheer tenacity, and I returned to my village with the beast in captivity, and my head held high, celebrated as a hero. The moral of the story, a true huntsmen must be honorable, a true huntsmen must be dependable, a true huntsmen must be strategic, well educated, and wise. So who among you believes themselves to be the embodiment of these traits?

Weiss: *raises hand* I do sir.

Professor port: Well then, let's find out. *motions to a shaking cage* Step forward, and face your opponent.

Weiss pulls out her rapier and readies for battle.

Yang: Go Weiss.

Blake: Fight well.

Ruby: Yeah, represent team RWBY!

Weiss: Ruby, i'm trying to focus!

Ruby: Oh, sorry.

Leon: Oh man this is gonna be rich.

Isaac: And I forgot my popcorn.

Port: Alright, let the match begin!

Port opens the cage to reveal the boarbatusk inside, which grunts and charges at Weiss, who slashes the boarbatusk as it passes.

Port: Ha ha, wasn't expecting that were you.

Ruby: Hang in there Weiss!

Weiss lunges at the boarbatusk, but it catches her rapier with it's tusks

Port: Bold new approach, I like it.

Ruby: Come on Weiss, show it who's boss!

Boarbatusk disarms Weiss and knocks her over.

Port: Huh ho, now what will you do without your weapon?

The boarbatusk charges at Weiss, she sidesteps, runs, and retrieves her rapier.

Ruby: Weiss, go for it's belly, there is no armor underneath!

Weiss: Stop telling me what to do!