Foglance family reunion

In a bright flash, Gareth and Isaac appeared on top of a roof in Vale, the streets were flooded with grimm, fleeing citizens, and scrambling hunters and Atlesian commandos. Gareth then starts looking for a way out of the city.

Isaac: *starts to wake up* G-Gareth, where are we?

Gareth: Brother, we need to escape, help me find a way outta here.

Isaac: *springs to his feet* So that's it, you're just gonna run away!?

Gareth: Brother, this place is falling apart around us, we need to leave!

Isaac: What we need to do is get the grimm off the streets and stop Iro--. *an enraged expression crosses Isaac's face* Ironwood, you did all this, and I'm gonna make you answer for it!!! *jumps off the building and into the grimm filled streets below*

Gareth: I hate it when he does that.

A nevermore swoops down on the building.

Gareth: On second thought *jumps off the building as well, creating a thundering shockwave and leaving a large crater in his wake*

Isaac flies through the streets of Vale on a large tornado, sweeping away grimm and property alike. Eventually stopping at the edge of the wall, still untouched by the invasion.

Isaac: Alright James, where ya hiding?

Isaac starts looking for Ironwood when a the wall cracks with a loud crunch.

Isaac: *raises his blade staff* who goes there!?

The wall breaks and a massive death stalker comes through the breach.

Isaac: I remember you from my first day, let us dance once again!

Isaac charges at the death stalker and jumps over an attack from one of it's pincers, landing on it's back. The death stalker retaliates by using it's stinger, Isaac jumps off the death stalker and lands beside it.

Isaac: Sorry, but your chances of beating me are gone with the wind, my wind!

Isaac takes a deep breath and releases a massive gust, eventually tipping the death stalker over.

Isaac: No armor on the underside.

Isaac jumps on the death stalker's underbelly and starts running around, dragging his blade through its soft underside, eventually killing it.

Isaac: *jumps off the dissolving death stalker* Gareth, Gareth where are you!?

Gareth: *approaches, along with Mabel* Here, and I got someone here asking for you.

Isaac: Mabel! *hugs Mabel* you're alright!

Mabel: Isaac! *hugs back* I thought Ironwood killed you!

Isaac: Ha, I'm harder to kill than that.

Gareth doesn't say anything, but knows how wrong Isaac's statement is.

Mabel: Isaac, Ironwood's still out there, find him, and finish the job. He wants this city so much, then he won't leave it alive. *releases Isaac*

Isaac: Right. *takes off into the streets*

Gareth: What have you done with Isaac?!

Mabel: That shouldn't concern you, now look at me. *Mabel's eyes turn a light shade of pink* The White Fang just attacked, and they kidnapped me. I was kidnapped by the White Fang.

Gareth's eyes also turn pink.

Gareth: The White Fang has kidnapped you.

Mabel: That's right, now I'm leaving, go find your brother why don't ya.